No announcement yet.

TIM BRADLEY: "I'm all Natural, I'm not the one catching cramps in the ring"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
    Anyone that thinks Bradley will freeze under the spotlight is yet another of the many that seems to love to talk about Bradley without actually watching him fight. The man's best performances take place whenever he gets a big fight.

I'm also shocked they picked Bradley, it was exactly the right opponent to pick and it's been a long time since Pac's fought the right opponent at the right time.

I'm really this close to picking Bradley to win this fight.
    Amen. Been a big fan of Tim's since he went to Witter's backyard and took his title. The guy performs well and wins in the biggest fights. Witter, Holt, Peterson, Abregu, Alexander, he has a good resume thus far and always comes ready. Not to mention he also beat Miguel Vazquez, which looks like a pretty damn good win now.

I still got Manny winning the fight, and he should, but it'll be no walk in the park, and I fully expect Bradley to give Manny problems. I just hope Tim isn't over agressive and tries to smother Pac too often, because it could end up terrible for him. I hope he's agressive but picks his shots here and there, and keeps Manny guessing.

Comment

• Bradley is juiced up on determination alone. His dad had him in military style training when he was just a pup, imagine having a military drill sergeant for a dad. He has had it drilled into his head since he was 5 years old that no one can beat him except himself and that you get out of something, what you put in to it.

Comment

• Originally posted by boxingfeind View Post
        Pac would have gotten 50/50 back then had he agreed to the 14 day cutoff Floyd put on the table because Floyd was not as knowledgable about the boxing side of business back then.Later he looked at Manny`s Purse and realized that Manny is not getting paid nowhere near as much as him.Floyd is promotes his fights so as a result is taking a risk investing his money into his own fights.Pac does not promote his fights Arum does so as result pac is not investing anything so that alone shows that pac don`t deserve 50/50.Plus Pac lost to Marquez (i don`t care what you P a c t a r d s say)so that also reduced Pac`s value.
        What? Man, Floyd could tell you the sky is purple and you would believe it.

Can't you see ... the testing was a roadblock .... even fighters such as Larry Holmes are now saying it .... THEY THINK that part of Floyd is scared or at the very least unsure .... so that becomes too much of a risk.

How do we know that testing was just a roadblock? Because 2+ years later when even the most staunch Floyd fan knows that Manny has accepted the testing, Floyd pulls out the money card ..... who would have thought that even just 4 months ago?

Comment

• Originally posted by 4CornersKid View Post
          Is cramping up during a fight a sign of PED use??? No bulls**t, I just don't really get what he was implying, because maybe that's a sign of using something??? Help please...
          Yes.

Not just during a fight, if you are on certain drugs (a wide range in modern times) then it will take effect during anything that requires a lot of physical demand. Be it a gym session, a run, a fight or whatever else, you get a build up in the muscles (usually in your back or calves) that is beyond what can take place naturally and the muscles can't handle that, which then causes the cramping.

It's not just regular cramps either, if the dosage is high then the pain will be beyond severe.

Comment

• Originally posted by DE100 View Post
            Fight Canceled.

Lawsuit is being filed.
            funny stuff

Comment

• tim is right.....he said he was gonna expose poochiao

Comment

• damn Bradley will get sued and have his contract with Top Rank canceled....

Comment

• If your gonna have a quote from another person, put the quote word per word! Dont make your own quote to form a complete sentense.
                  Banned this troll please!

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxingholic View Post
                    If your gonna have a quote from another person, put the quote word per word! Dont make your own quote to form a complete sentense.
                    Banned this troll please!
                    The full quote is in the first post.

Comment

Working...
                    X