No announcement yet.

TIM BRADLEY: "I'm all Natural, I'm not the one catching cramps in the ring"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by sunnylad View Post
    I think Tim Bradley realizes that there is no buzz about this fight ATM. So he is saying this to atleast get a bit of attention.
    Right now both Bradley and Pacquiao are in front of the camera most of the time promoting their fight. They are filming footages in the reality show called 24/7. Bradley has to say something. He can't be a gentleman most of the time and expect him to say positive things about Pac. Otherwise, it would be boring.

Comment

• Originally posted by Atreyu Khalil View Post

I didn't get it. Did you agree or disagreed with my post.

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
        lol!

Didn't you read what I said?

Floyd fans said "if the Pac camp truly believe Floyd is scared/ducking and throwing roadblocks, then why not accept the TESTING and see if he throws another "roadblock""

We've already gone passed that stage .... Floyd failed!!! .... but when Floyd is your hero .... you go blind and can't see the obvious!
        then accept the 40 mil and see if he throws another one

if he does then surely all people will be properly informed

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
          I was stating without saying the word ... but it was you that was avoiding reality .... Floyd wanted all the money ..... can't counter that .... you bring up an article while I state you facts brought up by none other than Floyd himself

Floyd admitted that testing was not longer an issue but it took you Floyd fans a long time to comprehend. (Some still don't! Damn!)

Floyd admitted that he wants all the PPV money .... said it on TV .... some Floyd fans got it but the rest of you still can't comprehend!
          You're in denial. I've never countered or even acknowledged that, it was something you used to change the topic when I pointed out the misinformation you were posting.

Floyd wants all the money; Pacquiao left negotiations that would've brought him a 40 million dollar minumum, to fight Bradley for 20 million. Go Manny!

Comment

• Originally posted by Cgarcia View Post
            Right now both Bradley and Pacquiao are in front of the camera most of the time promoting their fight. They are filming footages in the reality show called 24/7. Bradley has to say something. He can't be a gentleman most of the time and expect him to say positive things about Pac. Otherwise, it would be boring.
            What you got to realize is that initially he was doing loads of d1ckriding with Pac. I am not surprised that he changed his tone because that wasn't working.

Comment

I didn't get it. Did you agree or disagreed with my post.
              I agreed....Manny didn't

Comment

What you got to realize is that initially he was doing loads of d1ckriding with Pac. I am not surprised that he changed his tone because that wasn't working.
                There are more people on NSB than Bradley has fans

Comment

• Originally posted by Atreyu Khalil View Post
                  I agreed....Manny didn't
                  lol okay....

Comment

• The cramps are a sure sign indeed.

Comment

• Originally posted by bMak View Post
                      You're in denial. I've never countered or even acknowledged that, it was something you used to change the topic when I pointed out the misinformation you were posting.

Floyd wants all the money; Pacquiao left negotiations that would've brought him a 40 million dollar minumum, to fight Bradley for 20 million. Go Manny!
                      So if 40 was good then Manny's counter offer of $45 million was great ... so why didn't Floyd take that?

At least I call the above for what it is for THEM .... a joke of an offer when there is probably $250 million on the table .... but you actually have the courage to seriously state that as a serious offer ... lol! Take about in denial!

Comment

Working...
                      X