• Time
  • Show
Clear All

not enough apparently.

Comment

Mayorga looks terrible.

Comment

Originally posted by etlux View Post
        contrary to what MMA **** will tell you, most street fights look more like a brutal boxing match than a MMA match. Have you ever seen a street fight where people start KICKING each other? I haven't and I've seen plenty.
        a street fight with 2 guys who have no idea how to fight will look exactly as you describe.

A martial artist is trained to discipline his mind and avoid unnecessary fighting, hence why you've never seen a street fight where people start kicking each other.

but as well trained martial artist who has done amateur boxing growing up i can tell you that kicking can be more effective a range finder than a jab and depending on placement can end a streetfight brutally quick.

Remember than in sports; both boxing and mma there are rules with safety in mind. In real life all rules are out the window and i will be more than happy to take advantage of the facts that you have never seen or been taught how to defend kicks, and that your knee is only capable of bending in 1 direction.

Comment

i bet you mayo comes out throwing bolos!!!!

Comment

Mayorga I can't believe he picked Din Thomas to fight in his debut, that is just stupid. Thomas is actually a good veteran, black belt in BJJ, he's got a long reach and his standup is not terrible either.. Mayorga is never gonna duck any fight though.. Crazy motherfucker is one of my all time favorites.. Hope he can win.

Comment

Working...
            X