No announcement yet.

My BOLD PREDICTION: Hopkins Will Shock the World

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My BOLD PREDICTION: Hopkins Will Shock the World

Mark my words I predict that Hopkins will KO Kelly Pavlik in their upcoming match.

Yes I've said it. Bookmark this thread, Hopkins will KNOCK KELLY PAVLIK OUT in their upcoming fight. If you are as visionary as me and have as much boxing knowledge as me you will agree.

If you agree then please leave your comment here.

PS I am willing to bet all my points with anyone on that though I don't know how.

the two Hopkins will show their might in knocking Pavlik out.

Comment

Hopkins even said himself he doubts he will knock him out. This fight is mostly for money and I think Pavlik has something to prove.

Comment

Originally posted by egreezy View Post
        Hopkins even said himself he doubts he will knock him out. This fight is mostly for money and I think Pavlik has something to prove.

You are a ****in idiot and a troll if you think Hopkins is still fighting at 43 for money. Are you dumb dude??? Hopkins is 43 and has made plenty enough to retire not to mention has a lucrative career awaiting him in gbp partnership. Hopkins is fighting for his legacy and has far more to prove than little Kelly.

Comment

Originally posted by Fulcrum29 View Post
          You are a ****in idiot and a troll if you think Hopkins is still fighting at 43 for money. Are you dumb dude??? Hopkins is 43 and has made plenty enough to retire not to mention has a lucrative career awaiting him in gbp partnership. Hopkins is fighting for his legacy and has far more to prove than little Kelly.
          I didn't say he is poor or needs the money, but it is a paycheck. His legacy is secure and a loss won't take anything from it, but a win would add a lot. Pavlik has more to prove he is the one that wants the Calzaghe match, has not been champion that long, and is behind Hopkins in p4p listings

Comment

I didn't say he is poor or needs the money, but it is a paycheck. His legacy is secure and a loss won't take anything from it, but a win would add a lot. Pavlik has more to prove he is the one that wants the Calzaghe match, has not been champion that long, and is behind Hopkins in p4p listings
            dude he promised his mom he wouldn't fight past 41 and you think he dishonored and desecrated his own mother's grave for MONEY?? Hell naw man this cat don't live lavish he got a couple SUV's and buys himself nice jeans he got plenty of money what do you think he's holyfield with 300 kids and no money? This guy doesn't need money he's fighting for legacy pure and simple and he will KNOCK Pavlik out mark my words Pavlik isn't ready for Hopkins. Pavlik arguably lost to Taylor 2 and Taylor adopted a Hopkins-like fight fighting in spurts etc, Hopkins will shock the world and he will catch Pavlik with a few well placed counter shots that will KNOCK HIM OUT.

Comment

Originally posted by Fulcrum29 View Post
              dude he promised his mom he wouldn't fight past 41 and you think he dishonored and desecrated his own mother's grave for MONEY?? Hell naw man this cat don't live lavish he got a couple SUV's and buys himself nice jeans he got plenty of money what do you think he's holyfield with 300 kids and no money? This guy doesn't need money he's fighting for legacy pure and simple and he will KNOCK Pavlik out mark my words Pavlik isn't ready for Hopkins. Pavlik arguably lost to Taylor 2 and Taylor adopted a Hopkins-like fight fighting in spurts etc, Hopkins will shock the world and he will catch Pavlik with a few well placed counter shots that will KNOCK HIM OUT.
              I know all about his partnerships with GBP and that he is a smart guy. I don't know where you got that I thought he was Holyfield status with his dough. I just think since his legacy is more secure then Pavlik and money could be big factor in taking the fight.

Comment

I know all about his partnerships with GBP and that he is a smart guy. I don't know where you got that I thought he was Holyfield status with his dough. I just think since his legacy is more secure then Pavlik and money could be big factor in taking the fight.
                you say Pavlik has more to prove yet Hopkins knows the entire future of his legacy and career remains on the line because if he loses this fight that's it it's over for him yet Pavlik is young and if he loses to a legend in Hopkins it will be no big deal and no one will think much of it because he still has a long time to build on his legacy. So with that said who does it sound like now has more to prove to you? Obviously Hopkins has more to prove because his whole career is on the line here whereas Pavlik's career is just starting so a loss wouldn't be anything major especially to a living legend.
                You will see Hopkins will do the Robert Allen on his ass, one fell swoop counter strike to the dome will leave Pavlik flat on his back.

Comment

Hopkins winning isn't really a bold prediction, Hopkins knocking Pavlik out is a bold prediction. I doubt it happens though.

Comment

Originally posted by Silencers View Post
                    Hopkins winning isn't really a bold prediction, Hopkins knocking Pavlik out is a bold prediction. I doubt it happens though.
                    you'll see.

Comment

Working...
                    X