Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Democrat or Republican, we should all agree on this...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The same stimulus plan the nobody in Congress even f.ucking read before they passed it! The same bill that had to be done Friday night because it was such an emergency, then it sat on Obama's desk until he could fly the f.ucker to Colorado to sign it.

Just thought I'd add that.

Comment

Originally posted by Dick Valentine View Post
      The same stimulus plan the nobody in Congress even f.ucking read before they passed it! The same bill that had to be done Friday night because it was such an emergency, then it sat on Obama's desk until he could fly the f.ucker to Colorado to sign it.

Just thought I'd add that.
      And how do you know they haven't read it.

Comment

Originally posted by Vladimir303 View Post
        And how do you know they haven't read it.
        From the time they got the bill, until the time they voted on it, it was mathematically impossible to have read it all. It was a major focal point in the debate against it.

Comment

From the time they got the bill, until the time they voted on it, it was mathematically impossible to have read it all. It was a major focal point in the debate against it.
          They've read enough to know what they're voting on. Energy, Education and healthcare were the main points of it.

Bill Clinton himself supports the package, I doubt he has read every single detail in it but he understand the overall purpose of it.

It all comes down to ideological disagreements (not who truely is right or wrong), and the republicans have lost the election (for a reason). So their ideology will be put on hold. They don't for sure that it won't work just as the dems. don't know for sure that it will. It's all political posturing to get themselfs ready for the next election. All their arguements against the package aren't reaching anybody except far-right citizens who have made their mind up on Obama long time ago. And they're in the minority too.

You're a partisan with a ideology opposed to the Dems. so you know what it is.

Comment

They've read enough to know what they're voting on. Energy, Education and healthcare were the main points of it.

Bill Clinton himself supports the package, I doubt he has read every single detail in it but he understand the overall purpose of it.

It all comes down to ideological disagreements (not who truely is right or wrong), and the republicans have lost the election (for a reason). So their ideology will be put on hold. They don't for sure that it won't work just as the dems. don't know for sure that it will. It's all political posturing to get themselfs ready for the next election.

There is nothing ideological about spending money you don't have...

Comment

Originally posted by !! Shawn View Post
              There is nothing ideological about spending money you don't have...
              Of course it is, read my posts on the last page. The republicans playing fiscal conservatives now all of a sudden is not gonna cut it. They didn't offer any better alternatives except the same old B.S......small govt blah!!! hoopla.

Comment

It all comes down to ideological disagreements (not who truely is right or wrong), and the republicans have lost the election (for a reason). So their ideology will be put on hold. They don't for sure that it won't work just as the dems. don't know for sure that it will. It's all political posturing to get themselfs ready for the next election.

I'll admit nobody knows if it will work. But this strategy has never worked before. So if it does work. It will be the first time.

Comment

Of course it is, read my posts on the last page. The republicans playing fiscal conservatives now all of a sudden is not gonna cut it. They didn't offer any better alternatives except the same old B.S......small govt blah!!! hoopla.
                  And Obama was going to reduce the deficit. One month in and he doubles it. Yet he also voted for the Bush budget????

Comment

And Obama was going to reduce the deficit. One month in and he doubles it. Yet he also voted for the Bush budget????

??????????????

I'm getting bored, move on time.

Comment

??????????????

I'm getting bored, move on time.
                      Your aware that Obama was a Senator right? Well he voted Bush's last budget bill through. Maybe the last two budgets.

Comment

Working...
                      X