No announcement yet.

Fidel Castro died aged 90

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
    Chay couldnt come to America so he had to settle for Cuba, and probably cheaper, and the dude died, so how good of healthcare was it.. USA got dick Cheney on his 9th heart,, Cuba can't **** with that.....
    Do you seriously think people are comparing the quality of medicine and medical treatment between the US and Cuba? Jesus Christ talk about missing the point (again another common theme with you). The US is the richest country in the world, Cuba is a poor country. Cuba also has had sanctions against them that prevents them from receiving many different kinds of medicine and medical equipment. Quite obviously the US is far ahead of Cuba as far as medicine and medical treatment.

What the poster said was in regards to the healthcare system. Free healthcare for all. That is the only thing the person said and yet here you are going off in all these different directions.

It's clear you're just going to argue anything anyone says. You have you're mind up, that's fine, but if you don't want to listen to anyone then there's no point.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
      Do you seriously think people are comparing the quality of medicine and medical treatment between the US and Cuba? Jesus Christ talk about missing the point (again another common theme with you). The US is the richest country in the world, Cuba is a poor country. Cuba also has had sanctions against them that prevents them from receiving many different kinds of medicine and medical equipment. Quite obviously the US is far ahead of Cuba as far as medicine and medical treatment.

What the poster said was in regards to the healthcare system. Free healthcare for all. That is the only thing the person said and yet here you are going off in all these different directions.

It's clear you're just going to argue anything anyone says. You have you're mind up, that's fine, but if you don't want to listen to anyone then there's no point.

Ok,, who cares.....

Castro was bad,,, end of story

Comment

Originally posted by jaded View Post
        Oh boy...I'm gonna give you a few minutes to think about that question. Besides the obvious answer...I can tell you I saw it all the time in the DR. Have you ever traveled?
        Really,,,, Where do they go?? Do they have a great leader that should be honored in death?? Why they flee?

Comment

One of the reasons why Cuba is in the state it's currently in its' because: they don't produce ANYTHING. When Chavez was alive he sold Castro petroleum for 80 cents, and the remaining that Castro had he sold it to other countries for 1$.

Cuba has to rely on selling things to other countries for higher price that other countries sell to them for cheaper. They can't produce crap.

Comment

Ok,, who cares.....

Castro was bad,,, end of story
            In your mind it is.

Comment

In your mind it is.
              And the minds of everyone that fled him.... How many of those people do you know?? How many have you actually talked to?

Honestly, I don't care about this anymore.... Happy thanksgiving

Comment

Originally posted by Underboss View Post
                One of the reasons why Cuba is in the state it's currently in its' because: they don't produce ANYTHING. When Chavez was alive he sold Castro petroleum for 80 cents, and the remaining that Castro had he sold it to other countries for 1$.

Cuba has to rely on selling things to other countries for higher price that other countries sell to them for cheaper. They can't produce crap.
                All they have is sugar and tobacco. It was always going to be incredibly hard without the support of an advanced country, like the Soviet Union. Venezuela helped a bit for a while with Chavez, although I'm sure that ended.

Comment

And the minds of everyone that fled him.... How many of those people do you know?? How many have you actually talked to?

Honestly, I don't care about this anymore.... Happy thanksgiving
                  Once again you missed the mark. You said "end of story" I said in your mind it is. Clearly it's not, this is something that will be talked about for a while and he is cemented in history - whether or not you liked him or hated him matters not.

Comment

All they have is sugar and tobacco. It was always going to be incredibly hard without the support of an advanced country, like the Soviet Union. Venezuela helped a bit for a while with Chavez, although I'm sure that ended.
                    Yea man it's deeply sad. Which explains why they have opened negotiations with other European countries to do business with them. There are a lot of hotels in tourist destinations from Spain and other countries. They have to rely on that and keep it like that.

Comment

Originally posted by Underboss View Post
                      Ok...for Cubans it's Castro, and ALL fingers should point to him on this matter, but for Africans...they've been colonized by European countries for so long after they won their independence they were left with nothing. Africa is full of natural resources, so we can't blame African migration on their leaders.
                      Ok, good we agree... It's on Castro

Comment

Working...
                      X