Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When did fans become so obseesed with t.v. ratings, ppv#'s, and fighters purses?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by aldo5408 View Post
    For example Brook offered Khan 50/50 when Khan is a international superstar
    No one thinks Khan is an international superstar except you, and that's only because he's fighting your boy. Your lies are getting out of hand. I might have to report you.

Comment

More information is freely available and statistics can be used to back up almost any point context be damned.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
        Is this something new or is this just apart of this social media era? Im 32years old (born in 1983) and I became a boxing fan around 15-16yo (1998-1999) an avid fan around 19yo (2002) but is it just me or have fans or have fans just recently cared so much about what I just mentioned? Also what do you think caused fans to care about these sorta things?

Answers from Old School fans much appreciated,
        It's obsessed, not obseesed unless you're a be3n3r. Shame on you.

Comment

All this PPV buys and TV ratings is a tool that people use to justify ducking other fighters. Fans use it, promoters use it and fighters use it!

Who doesn't want to see the best fight the best?

Comment

Go to any forum of any field where money is involved, it's gonna be the same. Music forum (Album sales), MLB forum (player salaries), Movie forums (Box office, movie budgets, actor salaries).

Boxing fans aren't neanderthals you know.

Comment

Originally posted by fanofslug View Post
              It's obsessed, not obseesed unless you're a be3n3r. Shame on you.
              I have terrible vision. Thanks for the correction @$$

Comment

When their fighters are so ****ing boring in the ring they had to point at other things to be like see thats a W for us.
                Last edited by .!WAR MIKEY!.; 04-19-2016, 06:55 PM.

Comment

Working...
                X