No announcement yet.

Fund Raiser Dinner for Gerald McClellan

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lefthook2daliva View Post
    I always wonder about what side of the abortion debate these most self righteous, condescending of PETA types fall on?

Do they rant and lecture with similar smug outrage in defense of the central nervous system of a not yet fully formed child?

At what point in the developmental process does a child in the womb earn the protection of their sanctimonious wrath?
    So being against a Labrador getting it's mouth taped and being ripped to shreds in an excruciatingly painful death means you're a condescending PETA hippie?

What is your point with abortion, are you trying to equate the pain a dog feels when it gets ripped to shreds for others amusement to the pain a foetus feels when it is aborted?

Comment

I always wonder about what side of the abortion debate these most self righteous, condescending of PETA types fall on?

Do they rant and lecture with similar smug outrage in defense of the central nervous system of a not yet fully formed child?

At what point in the developmental process does a child in the womb earn the protection of their sanctimonious wrath?
      I agree brother. I actually get illegal late term abortions for fun just to prove I'm not some tree hugger. If the kid don't feel it you aint abortin hard enough. I don't brush my teeth either I aint some minty fresh sissy.

Dogs deserve to be tortured to death, they're takin all our women.
      Last edited by ////; 02-14-2015, 08:43 PM.

Comment

I would rather donate to a dog rescue organization.

Comment

Originally posted by Hype job View Post
          So being against a Labrador getting it's mouth taped and being ripped to shreds in an excruciatingly painful death means you're a condescending PETA hippie?

What is your point with abortion, are you trying to equate the pain a dog feels when it gets ripped to shreds for others amusement to the pain a foetus feels when it is aborted?
          I'm not equating anything.

I'm wondering which side of the abortion debate these extremely self assured animal defenders fall on. Often times (not always) , I find that the most vociferous animal rights activists also tend to be rabid abortionists. Personally, I see some contradictions there and the smug certainty with which they berate their opponents amuses me.

Comment

I'm not equating anything.

I'm wondering which side of the abortion debate these extremely self assured animal defenders fall on. Often times (not always) , I find that the most vociferous animal rights activists also tend to be rabid abortionists. Personally, I see some contradictions there and the smug certainty with which they berate their opponents amuses me.
            Not torturing dogs for fun does not make you an "animal rights activist".

I support hunting, fishing, etc. I like to eat meat. I'm not sure what sort of person takes pleasure in this:

But I assume that person's childhood was full of sexual/physical abuse.

It's not even a sport, most of the "fights" are stolen family pets being tied down and mauled by abused animals injected with steroids and antibiotics with missing limbs that would drop dead the moment their dosages were tapered.
            Last edited by ////; 02-14-2015, 08:56 PM.

Comment

McCellan deserves his current life. The agonizing deaths he inflicted on rescue dogs, they were ripped to pieces, to toughen up his pit bulls is inexcusable. To be honest i'm happy about the drooling state he is in now. Well done nigel benn!

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
                Keep the topic to the "fundraiser." Any attempts to troll/flame will result in instaban
                Guess some of you can't read.

You guys start taking it straight down the pipe, you were warned.

Comment

It's hardly possible to talk about a fundraiser for a guy without talking about the guy. Problem with that lock it or ban hammer away.

Comment

Working...
                  X