Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you think Cotto lost millions of fans tonight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you think Cotto lost millions of fans tonight?

Not because he lost, or how he lost.

But more because of the fact that people back home (PR) had to pay PPV for him (which he didn't even dispute) and the fact that he didn't even acknowledge the 99% pro Cotto crowd that paid good money to see him and all of his fans watching at home on the TV.

I kinda understand him not doing an interview for the Mayweather fight, I mean Vegas is Floyd's home turf and he simply got outclassed but he did enough to not be ashamed or w/e.

This time was inexcusable if you ask me. The fine people that attended the legendary Madison Square Garden left in shame the same way Cotto did. Disappointed.

no he lost millions of dollars by losing and not being able to fight Canelo

Comment

Naaaaah. This is what happens after every loss.

They'll be back. I hope Cotto doesn't retire. He needs to take one last brutal beating by Canelo, or else you'll see millions of threads of his fans calling him greatest of all time and a 1st ballot Hall of famer.

Comment

nah....There is really nobody else they can turn to cheer for.They will
        get over it once they announce canelo-cotto.

Comment

He could have given a full interview. The look on his face when the last bell rang, sheer dissapointment, just like he had when he was walking in the tunnel to his locker room in Margarito I. He fought his heart out, but he should have acknowledged the ones who paid and cheered for him. I don't think he's going to lose many fans over this, if you're a fan of Cotto at this point in his career, you've seen him come back from much worse.

Comment

He lost millions by not fighting Pac. He wouldn't fight Pac at 150 but he would fight Margarito at 150 tough . Maybe he's afraid of little Asian midget just like Froid.

Comment

Yeah

All the Cotto fans on my facebook were calling him a joke and a loser and hope they never see him again

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
                Yeah

All the Cotto fans on my facebook were calling him a joke and a loser and hope they never see him again
                That's how they are....next week he will be in their good graces.

Comment

I' was a big Cotto fan, I was disgusted by his behavior after the fight.

definitely lost me as a fan

Comment

Originally posted by ModernTalking View Post
                    He lost millions by not fighting Pac. He wouldn't fight Pac at 150 but he would fight Margarito at 150 tough . Maybe he's afraid of little Asian midget just like Froid.
                    Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                    I' was a big Cotto fan, I was disgusted by his behavior after the fight.

definitely lost me as a fan
                    I would behave the same way he did if I'd known that I just lost close to 10 mills because I should have taken a fight with an Asian midget. Getting your ass beat the same for 1mill and 10mills is a lot of difference...that can make you go local like that.

Comment

Working...
                    X