Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photo: Fan Takes Mayweather vs. Canelo To The Extreme

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A tattoo would be extreme. That's just a pretty awesome and unique haircut.

Comment

That barber has skill. That must've have taken hours. I wonder how much it cost though.

Comment

If it was a tattoo I would of laughed at the dumb ass but since it's just a haircut I have to say the barber is very very good.

Comment

i need to know who the barber is... planning to put floyd's face under my armpit.

Comment

How can a haircut be considered "extreme". Great stuff just like this Tony Parker fan did last year:

BTW....To be honest. It looks to be the same dude. The ears look very similar lol

Comment

Last Canelo fight a guy showed up with Canelo 'cut' into his hair, I wonder if its the same guy. He should put his initials on that or something, people will take pic of that.

Comment

The barber did a good job but Canelo doesn't really look like Canelo lol.

Comment

From that angle it does look like floyd much more than the pic from yesterday ,the canelo one looks like David rodela-one of pac's sparring partners..

Comment

Is Andre Ward fighting Ricardo Mayorga.?

Comment

Originally posted by VatoMulatto View Post
                      How can a haircut be considered "extreme". Great stuff just like this Tony Parker fan did last year:

BTW....To be honest. It looks to be the same dude. The ears look very similar lol

It is the same guy. He is from San Antonio and is a Spurs fan of course.

Comment

Working...
                      X