Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My homeboy and I just got jacked at gunpoint.....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nodogoshi View Post
    And yet, the first thing you did is file a police report?
    Exactly bro I can't stress this enough. Don't even know why everyones buying into it. Eevn the kid claiming he's going to do this and that doesn't see it. Ego is a fragil thing and he probably even believes himself.

Yo kid. If you were built to handle it like that you would be out there doing it not on the internet fantasizing about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Cupocity303 View Post
      Ever read the book, 'Threat Assessment and Management Strategies: Identifying the Howlers and Hunters'-? He would be the howler.

http://www.crcnetbase.com/doi/abs/10...1420087321.ch2
      I feel like all the others in the thread that are trying to talk him out of it or saying things like " you shouldn't put this on the forum in case you accidentally kill him" (lol by the way) are other howlers reinforcing themselves by playing along or whatever. What do you think about that?

Comment

Originally posted by MatchMaker215 View Post
        It isn't that sweet. Him or his homies are gonna retaliate, and it's gonna get UGLY.
        naw bro, His mommy has good lawyers and a purse to hit the bad guys with if they get to close.

Comment

Never heard of sneaker events man,but remember whenever money is involved you better believe criminals are as well..glad you got away unharmed,use your head,if you are planning on retaliating do it wisely and be careful...don't lose your life over some shoes your life is more valuable.....hit me up if you need to talk

Comment

Originally posted by Davis40 View Post
            naw bro, His mommy has good lawyers and a purse to hit the bad guys with if they get to close.
            LMAO!! Yeah I found it funny he kept mentioning his mom lol Dude is a weirdo.

Comment

I don't even know how to respond to this thread. Sneaker Communities, Sneaker Events? WTF?

No offense against Htown, you are a good dude. I am glad that I live the sheltered life that I live. To me I will just continue to buy normal shoes to wear for $50 when needed, work and live my life and concentrate on things that really matter.

Maybe I am just old or something

Comment

htown should be wearing cowboy boots

Comment

Originally posted by My Name Is... View Post
                  I was chillin with my friend and some guys in this sneaker crew we know saw that my homeboy was selling his kicks, and hit him up to buy them. He had a few mutual friends on FB, and Ive seen the dude around at sneaker events. I even told the dude I know him, and have seen him around.

Well my homeboy goes there to sell a couple of shoes for 500-600. So as the deal is going down, so black dude runs out the gate with a shotgun and told my friend and I to lay on the ground. I threw my phone before everything went down, and had no cash in my wallet. The black dude said, I dont want to hurt yall, we just want the shoes, and cash. The 2 Mexicans guys grabbed the shoes, burned out, and the black followed them back into the apartments. I called the cops, gave him his FB, his Instagram, and his pictures.

P*ssy ass f*ggots. I see him at all kinds of sneaker events, camp outs, and at the mall. He'll get whats coming to him.
                  Please please please.... don't tell me this involves sitting outside stores for the release of new shoes...

That would honestly be the saddest thing I have ever heard.

Comment

Originally posted by My Name Is... View Post
                    Regardless of what happens. Whether its a bar to his dome, a razor to the face, or a straight kick to his knee and make sure his knee is shredded to ****, a little street justice MUST be served. where Im from, you cant just let some dude punk you like that. It is what it is.
                    You should go clean his pool, that will show him!

Comment

Originally posted by deanrw View Post
                      I don't even know how to respond to this thread. Sneaker Communities, Sneaker Events? WTF?

No offense against Htown, you are a good dude. I am glad that I live the sheltered life that I live. To me I will just continue to buy normal shoes to wear for $50 when needed, work and live my life and concentrate on things that really matter.

Maybe I am just old or something
                      i spend 90 bucks on my nike runners. two pair a year and i put about 1200 km's on each pair.

Comment

Working...
                      X