No announcement yet.

Judges had Juanma leading Salido 86-84,86-84 & 85-85

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

The judges had some Coquito before the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Jakutindi Wauya View Post
        Do you agree with the judges scorecards?
        the reason why there will always be shady ass judging in boxing is because of the way the system is set up.

Promoters ARE LITERALLY PAYING OFF THE JUDGES.

No really, the lead promoter is the one that pays the judges salary, the referees, time keeper, etc...

The lead promoter is the one that purchases insurance for the fight, and pays everybody's salary that is involved in the fight.

There is A HUGE CONFLICT OF INTEREST OBVIOUSLY when the people who judge fights and are suppose to be unbiased and honest their salaries are being paid by the house fighter's promoter.

That's why there will always be shady decisions. Until the system changes in terms of who pays who, nefarious scorecards will always be around.

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
          The judges had some Coquito before the fight.

Nah coquito aint that strong. I believe those bum judges had a mix of 151 and cocaine.

Comment

That is stupid scoring plain and simple.

Comment

Originally posted by ny123 View Post
              Nah coquito aint that strong. I believe those bum judges had a mix of 151 and cocaine.
              dayyyuuuuuuuuuuummmmmm

Comment

man I knew that **** was gonna be a robbery by the second round..

I saw lopez backing up and not fighting and I thought " ok.. he's just going to survive this time and they're going to give him the fight no matter what happens"

Salido didn't just knock out lopez, he knocked out puerto rico, which makes him even cooler.

Comment

Originally posted by Paclan View Post
                  man I knew that **** was gonna be a robbery by the second round..

damn bro, you're a prophet

Comment

dumbass scoring.

i had it salido 87-84

Comment

Originally posted by UglyPug View Post
                      WHen I score fights I will try to take into account the judges bias; or sometimes I will keep two scorecards. . . On the "realistic" scorecard I had the fight all square at stoppage time. Gave Juan Ma rounds 2,4,5(knock down). Gave Salido 1,3,6,7. Then I had 8 and 9 both 10-10 rounds.
                      An interesting idea. I'm going to try that next time.

Comment

Working...
                      X