No announcement yet.

The Whole "Mystery Man" saga is absolutely surreal

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Whole "Mystery Man" saga is absolutely surreal

Can anybody remember anything like this before in boxing, every time I log into the site there seems to be some article on the "Mystery Man"

**** is like the WWE

Originally posted by UnDeniable View Post
    Can anybody remember anything like this before in boxing, every time I log into the site there seems to be some article on the "Mystery Man"

**** is like the WWE
    Why shouldn't it seem like the WWE? What Khan has effectively done is permanently erase himself from my logical processes as a serious man. If Khan had pulled out the victory we'd be moving along to more of his fantasies about being ready for Mayweather in a few fights. If Peterson had lost and decided to put up the kind of fuss Khan is, complete with a “mystery man,” we'd be calling this guy the pint sized Oliver McCall.

Somehow I think Khan wants people to forget that he lost and that his mouth is a far more formidable weapon than his fists.

Comment

Originally posted by Slip Stream View Post
      Why shouldn't it seem like the WWE? What Khan has effectively done is permanently erase himself from my logical processes as a serious man. If Khan had pulled out the victory we'd be moving along to more of his fantasies about being ready for Mayweather in a few fights. If Peterson had lost and decided to put up the kind of fuss Khan is, complete with a “mystery man,” we'd be calling this guy the pint sized Oliver McCall.

Somehow I think Khan wants people to forget that he lost and that his mouth is a far more formidable weapon than his fists.
      Mustafa Ameen should interfere with a steel chair in the rematch while the ref is being distracted by Lamont

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
          Ameen vs Khan in November if he gets past Peterson?

Comment

Originally posted by UnDeniable View Post
            Mustafa Ameen should interfere with a steel chair in the rematch while the ref is being distracted by Lamont
            Well, either that or Khan will appeal the ruling and win via a BKO (Bureaucratic Knock Out).

Comment

I don't even read the crap....Khan really turning me off with all of his whining about that fight. And get this...he has NOBODY to blame but himself with the result of the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by COACH WEBB View Post
                I don't even read the crap....Khan really turning me off with all of his whining about that fight. And get this...he has NOBODY to blame but himself with the result of the fight.
                That was some shady looking stuff so if I was him I'd complain too.

Comment

all this hoopla..just furthermore proved how *****made khan really is

Comment

Originally posted by COACH WEBB View Post
                    same here. If it was a CLEAR robbery I probably would care, but honestly the fight could have gone either way so it's silly to complain about it imo. Just get the rematch, if not, move on and fight someone like prescott or whoever in the UK, and go on from there. It's not the end of the world.

Comment

Working...
                    X