No announcement yet.

Dana White: "I told Floyd to his FACE that he is what's WRONG with boxing"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LA_2_Vegas View Post
    Makes sense....Dana hates when fighters have the audacity to act as individuals. expecting to be properly compensated for putting their lives on the line and committing their lives to their craft.

He's tired of having mayweather as the example of how fighters can get paid.....he's tired of having some of his guys from strikeforce threaten to go into boxing because they aren't getting the money or the fights they want.

Oh yeah, and that pesky Mayweather bringing up the steroid issue will also have an effect on MMA if rules are eventually instituted by a commission such as nevada. and that includes the guy he mentioned...sean sharkROIDS sherk.
    i didn't know that

Comment

UFC is full of roiders.

Comment

Dana White is one of the biggest egotistical morons in the history of existance.

If he insults someone, then they should take it as a compliment. Thats how incorrectly ******ed he is.

Comment

dana white is still mad about september 19, 2009.

do yall remember that?

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
            Maybe you should tell me how he isn't the only one doing it, he is a big name and could do big things in the sport and really cement himself as one of the best ever but just takes kind of meaningless fights even if some of the fighters are pretty good like Ortiz.

When he wins though its always like ehhh, kind of saw it coming see ya in a year and a half Floyd.

Isn't that exactly what Manny is doing right now after he fought Cotto? If you want to held Floyd to a much higher standard than Manny, then i would completely understand. But Manny is doing the exact same thing, the only difference is though, he's more active than Floyd, and fans and media doesn't moan about his meaningless fights.

Comment

Originally posted by [Flomo]KLTP View Post
              Funny.

What's his name Dana? I'm pretty sure he's the same guy fighting your favorite fighter come November 12th you god damn idiot.

Dana is nothing more than a ****ing ****ot. He's a joke. He's the perfect example of a casual fan.
              dana got OWNED on sept 19, 2009

Comment

It's all very well getting boxers in the cage to take them down and submit them. No MMA guys are dumb enough to get into a boxing ring because they know very well they would end up looking like the inverse of James Toney.

Just look at Nick Diaz, was going to fight Jeff Lacey and then we saw his horrible sparring video. Then he chickened out.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Tiger View Post
                  Isn't that exactly what Manny is doing right now after he fought Cotto? If you want to held Floyd to a much higher standard than Manny, then i would completely understand. But Manny is doing the exact same thing, the only difference is though, he's more active than Floyd, and fans and media doesn't moan about his meaningless fights.
                  He still wasn't greatly tested at WW when he fought Clottey a solid contender and though it was obvious he would beat Marg and Shane these are guys who have been at the world class level who are much bigger than Manny a natural LW who is over achieving.

Yes I would rather Floyd just be more active and fight who is around if he can't make the fight with pac now, maybe go up to 154 again and fight Angulo or someone and if he really wants to cement his legacy fight Sergio at some CW for the MW title.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Tiger View Post
                    thats because floyd is the bad guy and manny is the good guy.

Comment

He should say the same thing to Pacquiao.

Comment

Working...
                      X