No announcement yet.

Bachelor party questions

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bachelor party questions

Summary: Cousins getting married and I need ideas about what to do and who all is required to help.

So my cousin is getting married this summer and I am the best man. I have no idea what to do for his party. I want it to be EPIC but at the same time I'm 23 and am in school and poor. Also he's sooo in love it's kinda pathetic which leads me to believe he probably thinks the bachelor party is just a commercial before the sitcom that is marriage. For instance I would bet if his gf said she didn't want kids and he should have a vasectomy(sp?) he would just say well do you know of any good doctors? So my question is what should I do? We live in MN also...not much around here to do except drink. Also who all helps out with the party? Obviously he pays nothing but if I get a party bus are the groomsmen expected to help pay or am I paying for them too? Any help will be great. I know BS isn't probably the best place to ask these questions but its the only forum I'm a part of and obviously I'm not going to ask him and I only know one of his friends.

Originally posted by pacmanis1 View Post
    Summary: Cousins getting married and I need ideas about what to do and who all is required to help.

So my cousin is getting married this summer and I am the best man. I have no idea what to do for his party. I want it to be EPIC but at the same time I'm 23 and am in school and poor. Also he's sooo in love it's kinda pathetic which leads me to believe he probably thinks the bachelor party is just a commercial before the sitcom that is marriage. For instance I would bet if his gf said she didn't want kids and he should have a vasectomy(sp?) he would just say well do you know of any good doctors? So my question is what should I do? We live in MN also...not much around here to do except drink. Also who all helps out with the party? Obviously he pays nothing but if I get a party bus are the groomsmen expected to help pay or am I paying for them too? Any help will be great. I know BS isn't probably the best place to ask these questions but its the only forum I'm a part of and obviously I'm not going to ask him and I only know one of his friends.
    Ive been to 2 in the past year, both were crazy good times

I dont know what there is to do in MN, so I cant help you there

1 bachelor party we had 2 inexperienced young girls, who were on E, and were coked out. Most of us got some dome, etc. They were with us from 7pm until we checked out the next morning, used and abused. It was an experience we'll never forget, and we constantly bring it up to this day.

The key to that party was the 2 girls. We were extremely lucky in finding them at the right time. As far as I know they dont do that stuff anymore, and we can no longer contact them. Good luck in finding something like that.

Our other bachelor party was in Vegas. We tried finding the same girls as that, but no luck. We still had a wild time, but we all spent an avg of $1000 each.

If you have alot of groomsmen, and just alot of people who want to party, make them chip in beforehand. Getting a list going would be a start. if theres 12 doods at $100 each, thats $1200 to play with.

You can get a room, drinks, and 2 strippers for that amount, I would think. But also try to have a pot amount in case you want to get him laid. So maybe raise the prise to $120-150 each. They say a bachelor party is for the groom, but really, its for yourself. Everyone just wants to have fun.
    Last edited by shogunn; 02-15-2011, 12:06 AM.

Comment

Aim to do something interesting.

Comment

1.Get hookers to suck his dick.
        2.Take pictures
        3.Post them on Facebook
        4.Profit???

Comment

Pron-party with all your female school-mates ftw. :3some:

Comment

Working...
          X