No announcement yet.

Abraham and Dirrel fight the DQ

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LEFTYGUNZZ View Post
    what good BATMAN? Do you think the tables were turning I felt AA could have finished him for sure the way things were looking in the last two rounds....Lefty
    I know that AA robbed us from an exiting finish. He was going all out and we know he has that sick power untill the final bell.

Comment

hey siggy I have not been on in over a month so i don't know how many threads there are on this topic nor do I give a flying F what you think about me!
      i've only been here a couple of months and even I know how to use the search function.

Comment

Originally posted by TYREL View Post
        anybody he lost to in the tourney....then take out bute, to clean out the division.

then fight dawson.
        posted this in the wrong thread. my bad.

Comment

Originally posted by £Hank$Moody€ View Post
          That's the first I've thought of the blood in Abraham's eye. At first glance, Dirrell did appear to be crouching, and the ref must've been in his happy place. Plus if Dirrell had beaten the count, the fight would've continued.
          HANDSOME HANK listen my man I was flippin back and forth between this fight and Funeka vs Guzman and I saw Guzman get real low in a crouch where it could have appeared he was on his knees. So I am not making an excuse for AA as I was not in his head at that moment but having blood in you eye for 4-5 rounds can screw with your vision plus he was pretty swollen on that side. I in my mind think he threw one last punch not intending on the KO but just like a FU punch out of frustration and it landed. I for one did not think it was a true KO i think he stood down because he was unsure in himself if he could with stand the storm in the last round....Lefty

Comment

Originally posted by Siggy View Post
            i've only been here a couple of months and even I know how to use the search function.
            yo SIGGY welcome to the site if you don't know ask somebody about me....Lefty

Comment

Originally posted by TYREL View Post
              posted this in the wrong thread. my bad.
              no problem my dude who are you looking to see fight Dawson?

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
                I know that AA robbed us from an exiting finish. He was going all out and we know he has that sick power untill the final bell.
                I thought he was going to finish him for sure...Lefty

Comment

You want a show? Do people want a show? I don't feel the love for real we can get a show popping but I need to feel some love from my peeps right now....Lefty
                  You're way too sensitive

Comment

You want a show? Do people want a show? I don't feel the love for real we can get a show popping but I need to feel some love from my peeps right now....Lefty
                    I just want the regular show back. You, your sidekick Tyman, Street Bully, Jro, et al. I don't call in because I'm usually doing something but I like to download the podcast and listen to it at my leisure....Promoter

Comment

HANDSOME HANK listen my man I was flippin back and forth between this fight and Funeka vs Guzman and I saw Guzman get real low in a crouch where it could have appeared he was on his knees. So I am not making an excuse for AA as I was not in his head at that moment but having blood in you eye for 4-5 rounds can screw with your vision plus he was pretty swollen on that side. I in my mind think he threw one last punch not intending on the KO but just like a FU punch out of frustration and it landed. I for one did not think it was a true KO i think he stood down because he was unsure in himself if he could with stand the storm in the last round....Lefty
                      Yeah I'm not complaining about the DQ, but I understand.

Cotto is another one that every once in a while squats down almost to the ground. To a short guy like Abraham, a Dirrell on his knees might not appear down at first glance through bloody, blurry vision.

But hey, AA still has that 3 points from the first round and is probably guaranteed to make it to the semis, so we're likely to see a rematch in the future.

Comment

Working...
                      X