Clear All

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
    Roy is not one dimensional.
    I know he's not.

Comment

Rocky Marciano.

Comment

Originally posted by Nick Fury View Post
        Agreed....Roy is far from one dimensional.

I have to go with Joe Frazier. Ridiculous left hook, but unfortunately that's really all he had.

Not that his hook was all that good either.Frazier threw the hook as consistently as he did because of the angle of his left arm.

Frazier had snapped it while rolling around with pigs in his youth.

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
        Rocky Marciano.

Which makes Joe Louis look even worse.

Comment

Originally posted by Snopkins View Post
          Not that his hook was all that good either.Frazier threw the hook as consistently as he did because of the angle of his left arm.
          I hope you're joking.

Which makes Joe Louis look even worse.
          Maybe it's because Louis was old and past his prime?

Comment

Originally posted by Royalty View Post
            I hope you're joking.

Who would I joke to,you?

You seem like the miserable type,so probably not

Maybe it's because Louis was old and past his prime?

Louis had a greater pulse than the average opponent that he had faced thoughout his career.

Louis certainly wasn't legally blind or heavily sedated when he fought Marciano either
            Last edited by Snopkins; 03-10-2010, 05:18 PM.

Comment

Who would I joke to,you?

What about me makes me seem miserable? I just think that saying Frazier's left hook wasn't that good is laughable.

Louis had a greater pulse than the average opponent that he had faced thoughout his career.

Louis certainly wasn't legally blind or heavily sedated when he fought Marciano either
              Louis consistently fought top 10 ranked opponents in his career. Just because they couldn't beat him doesn't mean they weren't good fighters.

So you're saying that you'd only excuse a fighter from losing if he was blind or heavily sedated? Wow..

Comment

What about me makes me seem miserable? I just think that saying Frazier's left hook wasn't that good is laughable.

Louis consistently fought top 10 ranked opponents in his career. Just because they couldn't beat him doesn't mean they weren't good fighters.

So you're saying that you'd only excuse a fighter from losing if he was blind or heavily sedated? Wow..
                He's a troll who gets banned every three or four days. His previous incarnations are Princemanspoper and Slimey Limey. He'll be gone again REAL soon.

Poet

Comment

Who would I joke to,you?

Red-Ked, reported, and ignored.

Poet

Comment

Originally posted by poet682006 View Post
                    He's a troll who gets banned every three or four days. His previous incarnations are Princemanspoper and Slimey Limey. He'll be gone again REAL soon.

Poet
                    Well, then.. that figures.

Comment

For the record that "one dimensional" style of Joe Frazier isn't exactly authentic. He took it from Henry Armstrong.

Of all the "one dimensional" ATGs, Henry Armstrong was unquestionably the best. His secret? His heart was 20% larger than normal.

Comment

Working...
                      X