Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I think DLH bribed Cotto to not fight Pac.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think DLH bribed Cotto to not fight Pac.

Cotto is not gonna budge on his 145 catchweight demand, Manny wouldnt either since hes in command. I think Cotto wouldve signed the deal already if wasnt for that DLH meeting, i think DLH paid him around 6 figs to piss off manny and sabotage the fight. then what? Cotto is gonna jump the GBP boat since his contract with arum is almost over. DLH is a Manny hater and if Cotto is not gonna fight him, Team Pac is gonna end up fighting Mosley. GBP has a good plot to make pac face shane. i think Cotto/pac aint gonna happen and hes gonna fall prey to mosley and possibly pacs downfall which every pac hater is hopin for. thats my theory. what do you guys think?

so basically what you're saying is Oscar is the illuminati, a blood sucking, shape shifting, reptilian?

Comment

i apologize for the double post. internet problems

Comment

possibly....they met in a golf course....so you never know...

Comment

yeah it's all Oscar's fault. Let's blame him for Cotto a welterweight(147) not wanting to come in like a zombie at 140, and lets also blame Oscar for Cotto getting mad at Arum backing that scumbag Margarito after being exposed with plaster in his wraps. It's all Oscar's fault!

Comment

At least if it doesn't work, we have Pacquiao vs Mosley.

Comment

Originally posted by Alex.Hdz View Post
              yeah it's all Oscar's fault. Let's blame him for Cotto a welterweight(147) not wanting to come in like a zombie at 140, and lets also blame Oscar for Cotto getting mad at Arum backing that scumbag Margarito after being exposed with plaster in his wraps. It's all Oscar's fault!
              Yeah lets blame De La Hoya lol.

Comment

Originally posted by GTR View Post
                Cotto is not gonna budge on his 145 catchweight demand, Manny wouldnt either since hes in command. I think Cotto wouldve signed the deal already if wasnt for that DLH meeting, i think DLH paid him around 6 figs to piss off manny and sabotage the fight. then what? Cotto is gonna jump the GBP boat since his contract with arum is almost over. DLH is a Manny hater and if Cotto is not gonna fight him, Team Pac is gonna end up fighting Mosley. GBP has a good plot to make pac face shane. i think Cotto/pac aint gonna happen and hes gonna fall prey to mosley and possibly pacs downfall which every pac hater is hopin for. thats my theory. what do you guys think?
                i think puerto rico is a small island.

Comment

Working...
                X