No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Team Klitschko: 50-50 Deal on The Table For David Haye

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ChopperRead View Post
    Fat boy Solis will get stomped and won't get to the end of the fight like Briggs did.

Haye won't fight them, period.
    Originally posted by crold1 View Post
    I don't want to see Solis until he shows an inkling of professionalism. 270ish is a joke. We've seen Klits vs. bloated underachievers and it never turns out worth much.
    Originally posted by ChopperRead View Post
    Vitali is going to destroy anybody put in front of him, so it doesn't much matter when they throw Solis to the wolves.
    I feel like Solis gets too much critics for being fat

I definitely don't like to see him around 260 lbs, but he always looks in good condition nevertheless as far as stamina is concerned, and he gets the job done

he is a greatly decorated amateur, he has beaten many fighters as an amateur who went on to become titlists in the HW division, he is very skilled and still has pretty fast hands despite being overweight

I'm really looking forward to the fight against Vitali although Vitali's height and reach will certainly be a problem

Comment

Solis needs to get below 240lbs

Comment

Originally posted by LeTombeur View Post
        I feel like Solis gets too much critics for being fat

I definitely don't like to see him around 260 lbs, but he always looks in good condition nevertheless as far as stamina is concerned, and he gets the job done

he is a greatly decorated amateur, he has beaten many fighters as an amateur who went on to become titlists in the HW division, he is very skilled and still has pretty fast hands despite being overweight

I'm really looking forward to the fight against Vitali although Vitali's height and reach will certainly be a problem
        He doesn't get enough heat for it. Go watch him in the Olympics. I want to see something resembling THAT in the pros. Great feet, fluidity, speed. This is a sad bunch of underachieving.

Comment

Haye wants to fight a Klitschko for his pension cheque and preferably Vitali.

Well, heres his chance to make his pension dream come true. I give him a good chance versus Vitali and would root for him, being a Brit, if he signed the deal.

It would also mean Wlad would make unified champ by the end of 2011.

I believe that can happen.

Comment

my thoughts exactly, why would vitali fight the old hasbeen? briggs should have never been an option to fight for the title, I like the klit brothers, but they do need to fight top 5 ranked contenders from here on out

Originally posted by Peakey View Post
            Are you guys blind, Klitschko was taken the distance by a 38 year old walking punchbag! Briggs even getting a world title shot is a disgrace!

Chisora will defo beat Wlad Klitschko in December!

Comment

True enough. It's probably can't suck any more than the Briggs fight, which anyone with sense knew would blow before the opening bell.
              Watch yourself Cliff,

These kind of posts makes you a racist. Or if you're white a self hating white man

Comment

He doesn't get enough heat for it. Go watch him in the Olympics. I want to see something resembling THAT in the pros. Great feet, fluidity, speed. This is a sad bunch of underachieving.
                I know, I've seen him, he was a beast

unfortunately, it has become clear he will never go back to anything close to that form again

he may not have the fluidity and the mobility he had in his glorious amateur days, but when you watch him fight, you can still see the skills are there while the athleticism is gone

even in that deteriorated form, I believe he beats most top fighters in the division aside of the Bros and maybe Haye

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
                  Watch yourself Cliff,

These kind of posts makes you a racist. Or if you're white a self hating white man
                  Whatever. My feelings about myself have no influence on that fight being a no-brainer no value outing before, during and after. It's not the first mis-match in history. If the top contenders had any stones right now, we wouldn't have to slog through it. The Klits deserve more credit than they're getting for being the first Heavyweight champs I've ever seen ducked like this. What happened to wanting to be the man? Eddie Chambers earned and took his shot like a man. I respect that.

Comment

Whatever. My feelings about myself have no influence on that fight being a no-brainer no value outing before, during and after. It's not the first mis-match in history. If the top contenders had any stones right now, we wouldn't have to slog through it. The Klits deserve more credit than they're getting for being the first Heavyweight champs I've ever seen ducked like this. What happened to wanting to be the man? Eddie Chambers earned and took his shot like a man. I respect that.
                    I fully agree.

But, also is a shame when a Vitaly-Sosnowski/Briggs or Wlad-Peter II fights happen. And, you are down in that match ups. Fans on here are quick to throw the "YOU ONLY HATING ON THE KLITSCHKOS BECAUSE THEIR WHITE OR NONE AMERICAN".

The backlash you can get by criticizing them gets old Wlad IMO is a HOF'er I give him credit for the Chagaev and Chambers victory and other wins. However, the Peter rematch was unacessary IMO.

I had no probelm with Vitaly choice of opponents when he cameback. However Sosnowski and Briggs leaves me just

Comment

David Haye doesn't need to prove anything because the British Fans already believe he is the greatest heavyweight of his generation.

It's no surprise he doesn't have the nerve to fight the Klitschko's when he can sell garbage ass PPV's where he throws 12 punches per round like he did against Valuev and British fans will not only buy them but also pretend that they were better than the average Klitschko affair.

Comment

Working...
                      X