No announcement yet.

Sex,money and drugs..people die over all 3 daily

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gorilla Dogs View Post
    The Devil is not real, it is a character made up from peoples fears and those who are weak minded

There is so many contradictions with peoples conception of the devil, so he is suppose to hurt and punish you for you sins? But isnt he suppose to be against God?...
    no my friend the devil is indeed real,demonic forces are all around us,ive seen demons and ive seen angels there walk among us

Comment

Originally posted by Don LarryX View Post
      Todays society accepts things that should be frowned apon,****sexual marriage,drugs(tho illegial)are knowingly bought and sold by the goverment and then they arrest the criminals to make even more money,sex its on tv,internet everywhere like its ok..people worship money they'll do anything for it,,wheres God??they even wanna take God out of the schools...
      Separation of Church and State,as a believer in god myself i do not believe religion should be tought in school in any way,it just opens up the door for prejudice.

Comment

Todays society accepts things that should be frowned apon,****sexual marriage,drugs(tho illegial)are knowingly bought and sold by the goverment and then they arrest the criminals to make even more money,sex its on tv,internet everywhere like its ok..people worship money they'll do anything for it,,wheres God??they even wanna take God out of the schools...
        So you care if another man pleases himself over another man?

People should quit the ****phobia, whats the point on hating someone elses live instead of FOCUSING on yours

Yo Larry, why dont you focus on your own life instead of passing judgment like all church people do

Comment

no my friend the devil is indeed real,demonic forces are all around us,ive seen demons and ive seen angels there walk among us
          Larry you've officially fell off the deep end

Comment

Originally posted by Gorilla Dogs View Post
            focus on your own life instead of passing judgment like all church people do[/SIZE]
            Isnt that the truth

Comment

Comment

Comment

So, do you believe in Alien Demons now??

Just a few days ago...

think about it..remember on independance day the aliens went planet to planet,used all the natural resourses and left??i think maybe weve been to all the other planets and used them up and now we're here..i dont think the dinosaurs just strangly died..i think we came here,invaded and killed them off..think about it

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=428720

Comment

sex the product of the devil? gtfo

sex is a natural way for humans to interact with each other

Comment

Hey larry...the devil is not real

Comment

Working...
                      X