Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Mayweather were to come back and fight Margarito..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Margarito would knock Floyd the F out, who are you guys kidding?...

Comment

• Originally posted by benray4fun View Post
      Margarito would knock Floyd the F out, who are you guys kidding?...
      I think you are trying to kid yourself there buddy.

Comment

• Originally posted by benray4fun View Post
        Margarito would knock Floyd the F out, who are you guys kidding?...

ODDS:

Margarito -130 Mayweather +110

Almost a toss-up, Margarito I give a slight nod to!

Margarito -200 Oscar +170

Comment

• Cotto was having his way with counterpunching and slipping punches up until he got hurt. He was working the mitts on Marg's face but the pressure eventually broke down his defense. Mayweather would have his way with Marg technically and with his speed. Power isn't that big of a factor.

Comment

• Floyd dances and pitter pats Margarito for 12 rounds. Floyd wont get tired and wont sit still like Cotto did late in the fight. Floyd is too fast, and has too good of a defense.

Comment

• here's the truth coming from a Margarito fan! mayweather might win this fight but it would look like the mayweather vs Castillo 2, in other words mayweather would do more running then usual and wouldnt look good at all. If he even thinks about sitting in the pocket in trading with margarito he would get knocked out for Sure!

Comment

• I still think Floyd would likely UD Margy but wouldn't be suprised and would defintely be happy if Margy busted him up like he did Cotto.....

Comment

• Originally posted by SAN D13GO VILLAN View Post
                  here's the truth coming from a Margarito fan! mayweather might win this fight but it would look like the mayweather vs Castillo 2, in other words mayweather would do more running then usual and wouldnt look good at all. If he even thinks about sitting in the pocket in trading with margarito he would get knocked out for Sure!
                  actually mayweather beat castillo pretty convincingly in the rematch. castillo himself admitted that he lost fair and square.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
                    actually mayweather beat castillo pretty convincingly in the rematch. castillo himself admitted that he lost fair and square.
                    I know that, but do you remember the fight? it was worst then the Mayweather vs Oscar fight, mayweather was running ALL night long and avoided castillo as much as possible. You know how sometimes mayweather can look unstopable but then sometimes he just stinks up the joint from been OVER defensive, By the end of the mayweather vs Castillo 2 fight all of the audience was booing.

Comment

Working...
                    X