Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Peterson back on the testosterone pelets?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Peterson back on the testosterone pelets?

That's a serious question guys. When he admitted to having used it after the Khan fight he said in an interview that he didn't have enough energy and power or something along those lines. Basically, he was taking it cause he didn't have the energy to train.

Now he's 165 on fight night, he runs like crazy, he takes shots like nothing, even Danny's low blows, speaking of which, when Danny is in some kind of trouble he won't quit but he'll bust you low. He did it against Mathyse the entire fight and did it again against Peterson the second part of the fight. It's just that Peterson was too damn strong and Danny's low blows and left hooks had zero impact on this fight.

The thing is Peterson and his corner are so dumb they pretty much gave away the first 7 rounds or so. I get it, boxers and not very intelligent, but this was another level of dumb. Peterson, as strong as he was, could've dismantled Danny in 6-8 rounds on the inside. Instead, he started fighting around round 8 and really turned it up in rounds 11 and 12.

Hate Danny, like Peterson a lot but he lost by a round for being dumb.

PS: Maidana vs Garcia ends in a disqualification due to low blows.

yes he is currently on "testosterone therapy".

there is a limit that he has to stay within in order to be eligible to compete.

Comment

No. He just has better punch resistance at higher weights. He said the CW would favor him. He should stay at Welterweight. He looked much better.

Comment

Originally posted by Tay Roc View Post
        No. He just has better punch resistance at higher weights. He said the CW would favor him. He should stay at Welterweight. He looked much better.
        check your facts

he is currently on "testosterone therapy".

Comment

Originally posted by koolttt View Post
          check your facts

he is currently on "testosterone therapy".
          source?

thx

Comment

Or "Swift" is on oestrogen perfusion.

Comment

Originally posted by Tay Roc View Post
              Nah, that's not it. His fight against Mathyse was at a catchweight too and it was right after Khan I believe and he looked weak. Mathyse smashed him like a fly.

Comment

Originally posted by pesticid View Post
                Nah, that's not it. His fight against Mathyse was at a catchweight too and it was right after Khan I believe and he looked weak. Mathyse smashed him like a fly.

Comment

PBC fighters are now tested by USADA. Would be a lot harder to cheat.

Comment

That's the first thing I told my brother when the fight began, he weighted in at an all time high of 165, and he had that veiny like appearance of ped users. He also took Garcia's punches extremely well, even his left hook.

Comment

Working...
                    X