Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's the smallest boxer who could beat Scott Steiner in a street fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's the smallest boxer who could beat Scott Steiner in a street fight?

Prime Steiner we are talking here

He stood 6'0" and weighed around 290lbs. He was roided out of his mind, and also a crazy son of a *****, he took down Dallas page and almost clawed his eyes out, it took 5 wrestlers to pull him off and even they were struggling.

Kimberly Page (Google her, you won't regret it) stirred up some trouble between her husband Diamond Dallas Page and Scott Steiner.

Allegedly, Kimberly found an illegal substance backstage and went running to management, telling them it belonged to recovering user Tammy Lynn Sytch.

Sytch denied the allegation and offered to take a drug test right then and there***8212;which she passed. Scott Steiner got word of what happened and literally chased Kimberly out of the building (she would never appear on WCW TV again).

At the next TV taping, DDP tried to stand up for his wife and got absolutely destroyed by the much bigger (and obviously "enhanced") Steiner. Reportedly, Steiner went for Page's eye and attempted to end his career before it was broken up.
    He was also an NCAA all american.

where are they fighting? in an elevator he could probably take a HW when he was in shape. he might get hit with a big punch before he took a HW down. that's fighting.

wrestling isn't like boxing. you take a man down and try and hurt him. if steiner really tried to fight / kill he'd probably go to strangle you, rip your eyes out, tear up your knee, etc.

in an open parking lot he'd have a hard time dealing with the movement of a boxer. you shoot for takedowns in straight lines.

a well placed shot on the nose, teeth, eyes, and obviously chin/jaw from a decent sized boxer would end the fight. kelly pavlik would knock him into next week with a big right hand. he'd be out. i think amir khan would cut him up, knock out his teeth, hit him in the eyes, etc. rigondeaux would probably start to have problems. his hands are so small. his reach is short. he's giving up a ton of inches in height. steiner could get a hold of his wrist, ankle, or just wrap him up. it would be like manhandling a woman. rigondeaux is tiny. he could still win, and hurt steiner, but i don't think he would. he's just giving up too much in physical size. steiner would outweigh him by well over a hundred lbs.

i would whoop ivan calderon.

also, steiner almost certainly wasn't 290 lbs. he was shredded to the bone, and he wasn't that big. i'm guessing that he was in the 250-270 range. probably 250 lbs.

his "billed weight" was 275 lbs. those aren't actual weights, of course.

Comment

would have to be a good puncher. I dont know what would happen if matthysse or donaire hit him clean but if they didn't KO him with the first punch thrown he would probably kill them.

Comment

In a street fight I don't think any small boxer beats him. I think you have to start with Super Middleweight+ at least. Chavez Jr who would be 190lbs, Ward who is probably around 180 something, Hopkins who is an experienced street fighter with lots of dirty moves and is tall himself, Froch, Kovalev, Stevenson, Pascal, Joan Pablo Hernandez and some CW's, Wlad, Fury, Wilder, Cunningham, etc.

Comment

You're kidding, right?

Steiner has been notorious for gassing and gasping for breath minutes into matches for the last 12-15 years. Dude's pumped himself up with 'roids so much that any activity that involves physical movement is difficult for him.

Watch him wrestle these days. It's embarrassing.

I'm amazed he hasn't dropped dead yet, honestly.

Comment

Originally posted by ßringer View Post
            You're kidding, right?

Steiner has been notorious for gassing and gasping for breath minutes into matches for the last 12-15 years. Dude's pumped himself up with 'roids so much that any activity that involves physical movement is difficult for him.

Watch him wrestle these days. It's embarrassing.

I'm amazed he hasn't dropped dead yet, honestly.

TS stipulated that it was in lord pump's prime. he's strong, and has a deep wrestling background. he was an NCAA all american, and a top 10 wrestler in the country at his weight. i'm sure his takedowns weren't slow when he was in that kind of shape.

Comment

This Scott Steiner would beat the **** out of roided up Scott Steiner.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                TS stipulated that it was in lord pump's prime. he's strong, and has a deep wrestling background. he was an NCAA all american, and a top 10 wrestler in the country at his weight. i'm sure his takedowns weren't slow when he was in that kind of shape.
                Fair enough. But if he's talking prime Steiner, he needs to use a pic like bojangles posted - A late 80s/early 90s Steiner. Because that dude with the chainmail headdress is a blown up gas bag.

Comment

Originally posted by ßringer View Post
                  Fair enough. But if he's talking prime Steiner, he needs to use a pic like bojangles posted - A late 80s/early 90s Steiner. Because that dude with the chainmail headdress is a blown up gas bag.

i still don't get how he makes time to post all of those articles on the bscene. kudos to the guy for that.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                    This Scott Steiner would beat the **** out of roided up Scott Steiner.

They were awesome back then, strong and athletic as hell. One of the greatest tag teams of all time.

Comment

Working...
                    X