Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anderson Silva talked about Roy jones, Then Pulled a Roy jones and got KTFO in 2

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post
    As I said in the other thread;

That was hilarious, trying to showboat and then flattened with a half thrown arm punch. It was literally a little slap annd it knocked him out.

Even an awful Roy Jones of 2013 with zero power left would KO that guy.
    thats what im saying. i dont know if this fight should go on anymore cause now Silva has to worry about getting put out cold twice in a row. not a great ending for his legacy. needs to rebound with an easy(ish) ufc opponent for his comeback. not rjj. rjj still got it enough to hurt this guy...

Comment

lol, Just watched it, the man was beggin to be knocked out keeping his head leant back like that

Comment

Originally posted by Chris Collins View Post
        lol, Just watched it, the man was beggin to be knocked out keeping his head leant back like that
        Silva always thought he was Ali and then bang! hahahaaha
        Having said this, I don't understand why MMA fighters are chasing old shot boxers. If this fight with RJJ happens then I wish it happens within the rules of boxing and not MMA.

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
          Does anyone else see the irony of all the anderson-roy jones talk, and roy being at the fight last night...

Then Anderson dropping his hands ala Roy Jones, then getting tagged and knocked out ala roy jones...

I found that to be very ironic and funny.....
          Serious question: Why are there so many MMA threads in here lately? Isn't there an MMA section on BoxingScene here? This is Non Stop Boxing, for you new guys.

Comment

LOL I just saw it what a **** sport. Roy Jones could KO that guy in a boxing match if he was 100. Love how after the KO The opponent jumps on top of him and starts punching the **** out of a guy whos already unconscious the the ref come over and boots him in the head for good measure while trying to break it up. Ufc is truly a sport for the ******ed and uncivilized and thats not even counting all the gay man on man stuff

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
              Serious question: Why are there so many MMA threads in here lately? Isn't there an MMA section on BoxingScene here? This is Non Stop Boxing, for you new guys.
              Serious answer: probably because there is a developing story between Anderson silva and Roy Jones..... Kinda straddles the line between mma and boxing...
              If it goes into mma threads people would be like, "its about boxing, why is roy jones in the mma threads, thats what NSB is for"
              Its 50/50 about mma and boxing and no one knows what rules are being discussed,,,

If you dont like the topic or thread, then why click on it-read it, then make some dumb statement that could go either way...

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                Serious answer: probably because there is a developing story between Anderson silva and Roy Jones..... Kinda straddles the line between mma and boxing...
                If it goes into mma threads people would be like, "its about boxing, why is roy jones in the mma threads, thats what NSB is for"
                Its 50/50 about mma and boxing and no one knows what rules are being discussed,,,

If you don't like the topic or thread, then why click on it-read it, then make some dumb statement that could go either way...
                Because the point of a forum is to read a story or question about what interests you(in this case boxing)** and leave your opinion on the subject. By your logic nobody could ever say anything bad ever and would have to be psychic to know what the story or question says in detail before reading it.

Seems obvious but if you can't figure out why someone would leave a negative comment on an internet forum then one can't assume anything is obvious with you.

Comment

Originally posted by Davis40 View Post
                  Because the point of a forum is to read a story or question about what interests you(in this case boxing)** and leave your opinion on the subject. By your logic nobody could ever say anything bad ever and would have to be psychic to know what the story or question says in detail before reading it.

Seems obvious but if you can't figure out why someone would leave a negative comment on an internet forum then one can't assume anything is obvious with you.
                  You make zero sense.... I dont care if people disagree, but not when you are just saying thread is dumb or shouldnt be here,,, then yes, i will ask why did you even click on it....

What was his opinion about the thread topic,,, He didnt have one, just was complaining about why this is on NSB and not MMA thread... Much like your post had nothing to do with the post...

What are you his alt or his boyfriend or his mom

And if you dont like post about silva-jones --Why dont you tell that to the mods like bigpoppapump who also posted articles on NSB about silva.......

Comment

Working...
                  X