Collapse
No announcement yet.

Post all Sandy Hook related posts here

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is the Facebook page explainable at all?

I can see the news stories being suspect and inaccurate because of the reasons others have said. Even I can buy the dad being told by the media to play it up a bit. The Fb page though? The training meetings for the three events? Pretty interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by ~BoZz~ View Post
      A father creating a facebook page for his "dead child" a day before the "shooting" ..now that's what I call a smart man...

Parents all over national television giving interviews a day after their child died..and they're all smiling/joking away like nothing happened....common lol
      So just to be straight, are you suggesting that this didn't take place at all?

Comment

good vid....the whole facebook thing is what sold me

Comment

Originally posted by Nodogoshi View Post
          I see nothing there, at all. The guy is stressed out. I grin doesn't mean anything. People smile at the most horrible moments. If you are diagnosed with cancer, you might laugh about it. Because, you don't know what else to do. The "getting in to character" was him preparing to go on camera.
          his 6 year old girl was gruesomely murdered in cold blood, and this is supposedly the next day. he looked like he was about to get on stage to receive a golden globe.

he was also making a donation page for his dead daughter on facebook as the shooting occured. seriously, what the ****?

it's downright bizarre and disgusting.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
            So just to be straight, are you suggesting that this didn't take place at all?
            I don't know and you don't know...all I know is they hired some shitty actors.

Comment

Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post
              his 6 year old girl was gruesomely murdered in cold blood, and this is supposedly the next day. he looked like he was about to get on stage to receive a golden globe.

he was also making a donation page for his dead daughter on facebook as the shooting occured. seriously, what the ****?

it's downright bizarre and disgusting.
              very true...and the way he went into his character..what a load of bull****..the guy was a **** actor...and what a dumb cunt he was/is...he just couldn't wait to set up the facebook page to get some donation money..he's worse than our friend timmy ho (rton)

Comment

To me the bus driver story was the best, he dropped off 6 kids without telling the man (actor) what has happened..he must of been in a hurry to record a NBA game or something..than the man takes 6 kids into his house and plays with them for 30 min before they tell him what has happened..the good old man didn't call the cops because obviously he didn't want to disturb the children because they were playing so peaceful and quiet (even tho there was a shooting) but that didn't bother them

Comment

Even squeelpiggy knows it's all a made up story for political reasons he's just stubborn..he can't be that stupid..all the signs are there but he's still a stubborn little fellow.

Comment

I just hope that no kids die really, i dont care about the gov tryna fool us, but im hopeful that no parents went thru this

Freaken guy laughin after children have been shot n one of them is his

Comment

Originally posted by ~BoZz~ View Post
                      To me the bus driver story was the best, he dropped off 6 kids without telling the man (actor) what has happened..he must of been in a hurry to record a NBA game or something..than the man takes 6 kids into his house and plays with them for 30 min before they tell him what has happened..the good old man didn't call the cops because obviously he didn't want to disturb the children because they were playing so peaceful and quiet (even tho there was a shooting) but that didn't bother them
                      One of several smoking guns.

He said he played with them for 4 hours not 30 minutes. He also had a list of the dead 2 DAYS before it was released.

I mean cmon this guy didnt even turn on the news? And his fake crying was pathetic.

NO ONE can defend this crap.
                      Last edited by B.U.R.N.E.R; 01-17-2013, 08:39 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X