• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Top Ten KOs of 2012

Some of the best KOs of 2012:

And here's a link to someone's top 50 KOs of 2012:

http://www.the13thround.com/phpBB2/v...57391#p1257391

Enjoy!
    Last edited by The Hammer; 12-25-2012, 01:21 PM.

JMM is the best!

Comment

some scary stuff in there.

there are more aesthetic knockouts than marquez shot on pacquiao, but no recent punch was more prolific. pacquiao, a p4p ranked fighter and an ATG, went face down and stayed there for several minutes.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
        some scary stuff in there.

there are more aesthetic knockouts than marquez shot on pacquiao, but no recent punch was more prolific. pacquiao, a p4p ranked fighter and an ATG, went face down and stayed there for several minutes.
        Yeah, some KOs might've been more impressive, but nothing this year tops Marquez-Pacquiao. We might not see something so monumental for several years. That's saying something.

Comment

Just before Donaire puts him to sleep, Arce does one of those "come on" gestures. Bad idea. lol

Comment

There was a knockout this year and I can't remember who the hell was fighting but the guy who got knocked out fell through the ropes it was a great knockout. I remember that they were small guys definitely in the lower weight classes but I don't remember either fighter. Anybody know what I'm talking about?

Comment

the wilder ko should have made this list great video though

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
                Just before Donaire puts him to sleep, Arce does one of those "come on" gestures. Bad idea. lol
                Arce didnt go to sleep tho he got rocked hard

Comment

Originally posted by Mato o Muero View Post
                  There was a knockout this year and I can't remember who the hell was fighting but the guy who got knocked out fell through the ropes it was a great knockout. I remember that they were small guys definitely in the lower weight classes but I don't remember either fighter. Anybody know what I'm talking about?
                  Juan Carlos Sanchez, Jr. vs. Rodel Mayol?

Comment

Originally posted by Walter White View Post
                    Juan Carlos Sanchez, Jr. vs. Rodel Mayol?

Haha yea that was it man thanks.

Comment

Working...
                    X