No announcement yet.

The Battle Of Ohio. Who Wins? Adrien Broner vs Shawn Porter

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Aristocrat View Post
    Shawn Porter is gonna try to bully the fuk outta Broner. This could be like the Porter-Brook fight
    Difference is that Brook has a good long jab, is bigger physically than broner, and while not a huge puncher has more pop than broner... Brook is a natural welter and broner isn't...

Broner is gonna have a tough time hurting Porter and keeping him at bay.. Adrien should be able to land some counters, I just feel they won't have the pop to derail Porter....

Comment

Broner spanks Porter.

If Porter had power he'd be dangerous. Porter likes to bring it but he can't crack and his technique is ESPN2 FNF sloppy.

AB would outbox him and win a 116-112 level decision.

Comment

Originally posted by Easy Work. View Post
        Why do ppl hate AB so much?
        Probably has something to do with him always acting like an a$$hole.

Comment

Originally posted by Easy Work. View Post
          Why do ppl hate AB so much?
          Hmmmm.... that's a toughie

Comment

Broner could look like a master boxer against Porter. He looked really **** vs Brook. I've never seen such deliberate sluggish offense in a high level welterweight.

On the other hand... If that was just an off night Porter fought a decent Malignaggi... Broner could die

Good fight either way but I have to pick the ****** (Broner) by decision

Comment

I think Porter stops broner, no way broner hits hard as brooks.

Comment

Originally posted by Always Movin' View Post
                Broner knows that Porter is a weirdly unorthodox and sloppy fighter. Broner will stay on the outside touching up Porter's face similar to Brook. Every time Porter tries to get on the inside he'll get clinched, but not before taking a vicious counter to the face. Easy win for Broner, UD12.
                why didn't he fight like this vs maidana? he can't. porter walks him down, he is much bigger, even bigger than chino.

Comment

i dont think broner is as good a counterpuncher as brook. coupled by the fact that broner doesnt really move too much i can see shawn porter coming right at him all night and doing damage. i got porter by ud
                  Last edited by Willthethrill; 05-06-2015, 09:14 PM.

Comment

Porter should be able to beat Broner in a bad way. Dude is pretty much a stationary target and Porter thrives on the inside.......very bad matchup for Broner. Porter by UD or possible TKO stoppage.

Comment

Brook is a much better fighter than Broner. So i wouldn't look at Brook's fight as a measuring stick.

I think Porter makes it messy and Broner has a hard time keeping him away. Porter win for me.

Comment

Working...
                      X