Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would you live in this mansion?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] Would you live in this mansion?

http://1875.littlethings.com/haunted...ampaign=houses

In today***8217;s world of boxy McMansions and cookie-cutter pre-fab homes, it can be hard to find a house with character.

That***8217;s why I instantly fell in love when I saw this exquisite Victorian home. With its large bay windows, Mansard roof, and gingerbread trim, it has all the makings of a living dollhouse.

But when I saw how much it***8217;s listed for, I was stunned. Why on earth would a 10-bedroom, 6,661-sq-ft home built in 1875 be so cheap?

So with all of those exquisite details, how could the owners possibly ask for just $329,000? That's roughly the same price as an average 3-bedroom home!

So I started doing a little investigating ***8212; and what I found shocked me. This was clearly no ordinary historic home.

Just like this strange home from the same era, the S.K. Pierce mansion house contains a chilling secret, and it seems to have lowered its market value.

What do you think about this hair-raising house? Would you live here despite its haunting past?

As it turns out, this beautiful mansion is listed as one of the most haunted homes in all of New England.

Over the years, in the hands of many different owners, seven individual deaths have been documented in the house, including a strangled prostitute.

Yeah if the price was right and I had work in England. I don't buy into all that mumbo jumbo **** about haunted houses.

Comment

Originally posted by 2ofEverything View Post
      Yeah if the price was right and I had work in England. I don't buy into all that mumbo jumbo **** about haunted houses.
      you dont have to buy into it. when your sleeping at night and you hear voices you will move out as soon as you can.

Comment

Originally posted by Cleto_Reyes View Post
        you dont have to buy into it. when your sleeping at night and you hear voices you will move out as soon as you can.
        Yeah no. No strangled prostitute is messing with my sleep unless she wants the beating of her lifetime.

Comment

I swear to God they filmed an episode of The X-Files there.

Comment

$329,000 that's really cheap but having evil spirits pulling your legs while you sleep or haunting you every where you go while hearing "geeeet ouuuut"...hell no you gonna end up wasting more than $329k on underwear every time you get scare and shit yourself

Comment

Ghosts don't exist, so yeah.

Comment

Originally posted by -jose- View Post
                $329,000 that's really cheap but having evil spirits pulling your legs while you sleep or haunting you every where you go while hearing "geeeet ouuuut"...hell no you gonna end up wasting more than $329k on underwear every time you get scare and shit yourself
                I'm think'n about having Jose dig up Babe Ruth's remains and put'n him in the master bedroom !

Yeah !.......Yanks win World Series !!!

Comment

Originally posted by -jose- View Post
                  How can you hear something or feel something that doesn't exist, unless you imagined?

Like God, Santa Claus, and the Tooth Fairy, you're not born thinking they're real... it's not until you're told that they exist that you start believing it...

Had you bought the house without anyone telling you the house was haunted, I doubt you would "see" or "feel" anything...

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                    I swear to God they filmed an episode of The X-Files there.
                    Heard they're making a come back... the truth is out there....

Comment

Working...
                    X