Peter Quillin is a mess

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Peter Quillin is a mess

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nkpo...ure=youtu.be&a

Pete did an interview with TBV and came off like he doesn't know what the hell is going on. My take is he was simply paid not to fight.

He was asked why he gave up his WBO belt and would fight for a interm belt in the WBA and his reply over and over was that Golovkin vacated the WBA belt (like he did with the WBO), so that he wouldn't have to fight Jarod Fletcher.

He was then asked why would he pass up $1.4mill, his reply was it wouldn't be $1.4mill for him b/c he have to pay GB first. Then goes on to say the fight was worth more than that (even though GB bid less), and that he doesn't know what's next, but 2015 will be 'BIG'!

He should just retire. What a shame to call himself Kid Chocolate

Comment

Originally posted by Eastcoast View Post
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nkpo...ure=youtu.be&a

Pete did an interview with TBV and came off like he doesn't know what the hell is going on. My take is he was simply paid not to fight.

He was asked why he gave up his WBO belt and would fight for a interm belt in the WBA and his reply over and over was that Golovkin vacated the WBA belt (like he did with the WBO), so that he wouldn't have to fight Jarod Fletcher.

He was then asked why would he pass up $1.4mill, his reply was it wouldn't be $1.4mill for him b/c he have to pay GB first. Then goes on to say the fight was worth more than that (even though GB bid less), and that he doesn't know what's next, but 2015 will be 'BIG'!
      LOL, what? There's literally no truth to that.

He'll have to pay Golden Boy out of whatever worse purse he'll get for his next fight, so saying that is ******ed.

Comment

Kneegrow please!!! Can't believe this fool said that about GGG, what a clown

Comment

lol. you can always tell a boxers confidence level or lack there of in how he responds to certain kinds of questions. its funny really. we know who yall are.

Comment

He didn't give one answer that made sense. Not one. Actually, I take that back. He said he's gotta do what's best for him and I guess what's best for him is staying away from any direction that's gonna enable a fight with him and GGG to happen

Comment

Why is this fool using the GGG-WBA situation as an excuse to drop his title and not make $1.4 million?

Must be the reason Haymon told him to run with.

LOL at him saying I'm on Showtime, gets funny at 6:00

Comment

HAHA!

GGG's fights flop - coming from a damn undercard fighter.

Comment

Everybody hates this guy, and it's one case where it's deserved.

Comment

don't need to watch a 17 minutes long interview to know this guy is a mess

Comment

Working...
                    X