Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Brandon Rios Looks Drained at Weigh-In For Abril

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Brandon Rios Looks Drained at Weigh-In For Abril

Mandalay Bay, Las Vegas - The weights are in for Saturday night's HBO pay-per-view. In a battle for the vacant WBA lightweight championship, interim beltholder Richard Abril (17-2-1, 8KOs) came in at 135-pounds. Former champion Brandon Rios (29-0-1, 22KOs) weighed in at 137, two-pounds over the lightweight limit. He came back later to weigh-in a second time at 137. Rios struggled to make weight for his last fight in December against John Murray and initially planned to move up to 140 before agreeing to this fight.

[Click Here To Read More]

What a shame....why is he walking around smiling and in "good spirits" after this fiasco?

Comment

his face seems thin

Comment

I mean, he doesn't even look like himself at these weigh ins. He literally looks like an entirely different human being.

Comment

what's the point ??? there are good fights to be made at 140 and that fool continues to kill himself to make a weight he just can't make anymore

Comment

he looks sick, this is horrible to see. he better move up after this.

Comment

Concentration Camps: Don't look like you came from one!

Comment

It makes him look like such an idiot after all the "my nutritionist is great" "i'm eating great" crap.

Move up to 140 after this.

Looks like a pretty smart move by Gamboa to have dodged Rios. Christ Rios would have mullered him in that ring.

Comment

Originally posted by chiguy91 View Post
                  he looks sick, this is horrible to see. he better move up after this.

Funny I grabbed the pic and commented on it right below you ......sad that he looks like he is on chemo or something

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                    Concentration Camps: Don't look like you came from one!

Which one of those 2 is Rios?

That first pic is from this weigh in huh? Feels like deja vu from the Murray weigh ins.

Comment

Working...
                    X