No announcement yet.

Katt Williams Insults Mexicans Coming To America

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Check View Post
    You don't have to be rich to accomplish things. They are out there working, getting a house, and supporting a family. That's the American dream right there. The blacks that complain about racism are usually the ones that didn't do anything with themselves and are living a very rough life because of their choices in life.
    still...it doesn't take away the fact that they are behind whites and hispanics

Comment

"The only person I'm scared of is Manny Pakoyao." LOL

Comment

Originally posted by SweetTooth View Post
        Incorrect.

In descending order : Asians, Whites, Blacks then Hispanics. Blacks make on average $5,500.00 more annually than Hispanics in the United States.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Income_...er_disparities
        Last edited by Jim Jeffries; 08-28-2011, 03:19 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by SweetTooth View Post
          That's fine, but it really isn't the point about this video or thread. You don't see African-Americans waving flags or talking about their love for some other nation, while using American resources and America to make their living.

Whenever I see a Mexican flag here(which isn't often but I'm sure it's pretty popular elsewhere) or any flag waving that isn't the American flag I usually have to wonder what kind of person lives there because it is disgusting. If you are so proud of where you're from and that's where you want to live then get out and stop taking up a spot that could go to someone that would be greatful for it.

Comment

Does Kat think Manny Pacquiao is Mexican?

Comment

Originally posted by gatagata View Post
              "The only person I'm scared of is Manny Pakoyao." LOL
              That cracked me up because he had the whole head game going and it was one of his punch lines. Little does he know Manny lays down the hammer more on Mexicans than he did in this 7 minute gem.

Comment

any flag waving that isn't the American flag I usually have to wonder what kind of person lives there because it is disgusting. If you are so proud of where you're from and that's where you want to live then get out and stop taking up a spot that could go to someone that would be greatful for it.

Okay bro, that's a little dramatic.

Originally posted by TR vs. GB View Post
                Does Kat think Manny Pacquiao is Mexican?
                It's silly yes, but he was implying Manny was mexican. Clearly not well informed about Pac. People in the comments were wondering the same saying he was pinoy.

Comment

It's so easy to be a comedian these days. All you really need is

A) Be African American
                  B) Base all your material on Racism and Sexism.
                  C) Have a combination of both A and B

Usually you will have more success with a combination of the two. Race jokes are easier to pull off if you're black.

Hate on....

Comment

Originally posted by Ether View Post
                    Okay bro, that's a little dramatic.

Some people might think that but I've always felt this way. Immigrants that come to America should be thrilled to be lived in America. Living here and having our freedoms is a privilege and should be viewed as such. Some of Mexico may be beautiful, it may have good food and hispanic women are beautiful as well but there's a reason Mexicans come here and one of them is there is little work in Mexico. Well if you have no economy then that country isn't so great after all, now is it?

Like the immigrants that started this country, hard working and ambition there are great Mexican Americans that keep the American spirit going. You could argue now that Mexican Americans are now the hardest workers because Americans now have eased into their set ups and that's why I have major love for Mexican Americans but the ones that come here for a quick check fuk them. The ones that come here for a long period of time and denounce the nation, fuk them twice as hard.

Comment

That's fine, but it really isn't the point about this video or thread. You don't see African-Americans waving flags or talking about their love for some other nation, while using American resources and America to make their living.

Whenever I see a Mexican flag here(which isn't often but I'm sure it's pretty popular elsewhere) or any flag waving that isn't the American flag I usually have to wonder what kind of person lives there because it is disgusting. If you are so proud of where you're from and that's where you want to live then get out and stop taking up a spot that could go to someone that would be greatful for it.
                      So you can't be proud of your heritage? Nice, you think your coming accross as a patriotic American, but your coming off as an arrogant racist in this thread.

Comment

Working...
                      X