Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by K-Nan View Post
    That he is one black mother****a?
    You nailed it, son.

But he's alright I guess. Im just a bit drunk..

Comment

Cooooooooooo-eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Comment

Originally posted by oasis_lad View Post
        cooooooooooo-eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
        boooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!! Bboooooooooooooooooooo!!! ****!!
        Stink!!!!!!!!!!! Boooooooooo!!!!!!!! Get of the stage!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
          boooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!! Bboooooooooooooooooooo!!! ****!!
          Stink!!!!!!!!!!! Boooooooooo!!!!!!!! Get of the stage!!!!!!!!!!!!
          Yooooooooo-hoooooooooooooooooo! :gay:

Comment

Originally posted by Oasis_Lad View Post
            Yooooooooo-hoooooooooooooooooo! :gay:
            Me vs you in a street fight:

Doesnt happen, you run home to ye mum while ****ting ye knickers!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
              Me vs you in a street fight:

Doesnt happen, you run home to ye mum while ****ting ye knickers!!!!!!!
              You can't even see straight after a few beers, so how are you going to beat me?

Comment

Originally posted by Oasis_Lad View Post
                You can't even see straight after a few beers, so how are you going to beat me?
                Thats a stereotype invented by the UK...

Comment

Originally posted by K-Nan View Post
                  Yessir I had some of that Captain too.. **** was pretty good. I know how you feel about the wackness of the situation too. You gotta get back at 'em next weekend.

Nights like those are when I break out the "emergency blunt". Meaning that I roll one up before the party. If I don't bring a girl back or just come back too bored and disappointed, I will blaze the emergency reserve blunt up and be straight. Asleep within an hour. Haha
                  Tonight was one of those nights where I wish I would have smoked. I've been tryin to cut back cuz I'm concentrating on some other stuff right now, but yeah. IHop was chill though.

Originally posted by mangler View Post
                  Get the Colorado omelet Antonio. Comes wit 3 bigass pancakes too. And I luv IHOP's blueberry syrup. I flood it over them pancakes.

Damn K. Every time you post on this type of **** you gimme flashbacks of funner days gone by my ******. Man I feel old sumtimes.
                  lmao mang, I convinced three people to get the Colorado Omelet. They tried to tell me what the best omelet was there, I proved em wrong.

You know what's up.

Comment

Originally posted by -Antonio- View Post
                    Tonight was one of those nights where I wish I would have smoked. I've been tryin to cut back cuz I'm concentrating on some other stuff right now, but yeah. IHop was chill though.

lmao mang, I convinced three people to get the Colorado Omelet. They tried to tell me what the best omelet was there, I proved em wrong.

You know what's up.
                    Str8 up Antonio. The last 2 yrs, anytime I gone to IHOP I ain't strayed from my Colorado omelet and 3 huge pancakes w/ blueberry syrup. It's a classic Mang favorite. I don't give a **** if it's breakfast, lunch, or dinner time. If I'm eatin IHOP, that's my ****in dish. I can bring myself to cheat on it. Glad you n your crew liked it homey.

Comment

mr jack daniels.

maybe a few mojitos if i am feeling kinky.

Comment

Working...
                      X