No announcement yet.

Here's what Barack should do

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here's what Barack should do

I think (if he's smart) Obama should get the CIA involved in the distribution of drugs. And then utitlize drug trafficking to pay for secret wars around the world. Opinions?

I can't stand that house J .

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by K-Nan View Post
      I think (if he's smart) Obama should get the CIA involved in the distribution of drugs. And then utitlize drug trafficking to pay for secret wars around the world. Opinions?
      Who said it was not done already?

Comment

Originally posted by BrooklynBomber View Post
        Who said it was not done already?
        He should also reduce the minimum sentencing for drug charges, so that he can have an army of dealers out on the streets, pushing his agenda. He can then siphon the money into various accounts and use them to fund his secret wars.

The money could also be used to appease angry dictators and establish covert treaties with African war lords in exchange for militairy outposts and diamonds.

Comment

the **** does he look like.. Ronald Reagan??

Comment

Originally posted by Sin City View Post
            the **** does he look like.. Ronald Reagan??
            Did Reagan ever secretly pardon arrests on several drug lords in Maximum security prisons in order to have them lead his CIA units in producing drug activity and then re arresting them once the profit is made? Because thats what Barack should do.

Comment

Did Reagan ever secretly pardon arrests on several drug lords in Maximum security prisons in order to have them lead his CIA units in producing drug activity and then re arresting them once the profit is made? Because thats what Barack should do.
              I don't think so..
              Selling weapons and using some of the profits to fund Contras in Nicaragua
              who where helping the CIA push rock though.
              (Iran-Contra Scandal)

Comment

Originally posted by Sin City View Post
                I don't think so..
                Selling weapons and using some of the profits to fund Contras in Nicaragua
                who where helping the CIA push rock though.
                (Iran-Contra Scandal)
                The Iran-Contra scandal is 11th grade history class. So is Watergate.

What I'm talking about is on a wider scale. I'm talking about planned assasinations, rigged elections, and a concentrated effort on legitimizing the war on drugs in order to fund wars on land and resources.

Comment

Working...
                X