• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by New England View Post
    inexcusable.

the word for black in spanish is "negro"
    not neeegro, but neh-grow.

i've got no issues with that word getting used if it's part of somebody's language. it may mean black. should we bar people from using the word black? i don't speak russian, BTW, so i can't say if it's slang, or part of the language.

wearing a shirt comparing a black man to a monkey is racist. i don't see how you can try and spin that one, unless you're a racist yourself.
    The same people that call Mayweather racist are excusing Kovalev.

Kovalev knows what he is doing...he's been warned before but he can't help himself.

Comment

Ma****a's always wanna defend some racist **** said about black folk. And as a black man that pisses me the hell off. You don't get to tell ME what's racist and what's not. Or what a person "really meant". I've experienced too much of it for your opinions on the matter.

To hell with this dude.

Comment

He isn't Spanish and doesn't speak the language though?

The guy even said during the fight ''get up Negro'' if using the Spanish meaning it doesn't even make sense.

Comment

Originally posted by V.WEBB View Post
          Ma****a's always wanna defend some racist **** said about black folk. And as a black man that pisses me the hell off. You don't get to tell ME what's racist and what's not. Or what a person "really meant". I've experienced too much of it for your opinions on the matter.

To hell with this dude.
          Exactly.

The same people calling Mayweather racist are defending this Russian.

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
            We in spanish use the word negro and not in derogatory or racist way. Maybe it's the same where he comes from?
            Yep, but you gotta watch it now. We were told at work that we cannot use that word at all. We were like WTF!?!? I guess some black folks don't like that.

Comment

Working...
            X