Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Adonis Stevenson inspiring me to get through my Women's Literature class.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adonis Stevenson inspiring me to get through my Women's Literature class.

Toughest class of my life so far.....SOB Professor who assigns daily homework and a freakin QUIZ every Friday......stevenson inspiring me with his history of working hard and overcoming proverty and getting to da top of the world by never giving up.

Two mice fell into a bucket of cream, the first mice gave up and died, the second mice struggled and never gave up and struggled so hard the cream churned into butter and he climbed up. Stevenson is that second mice.

Aquacknis Chickenson

Comment

Ya real struggle pimpin hoes and getting caught.

Comment

Lol. This topic is bait, yeah?

Ok, I'm biting - Adonis and guys like him are an inspiration to all men in everything concerning women - aka "hoes" - not just the whingey, whiney books they write. Why bother with that **** anyway?

Just slap them around, keep them in line, and take all their money so they can't get a bus back home to Mommy.

End of story.

Comment

Originally posted by JasonBoxing View Post
          Toughest class of my life so far.....SOB Professor who assigns daily homework and a freakin QUIZ every Friday......stevenson inspiring me with his history of working hard and overcoming proverty and getting to da top of the world by never giving up.

Two mice fell into a bucket of cream, the first mice gave up and died, the second mice struggled and never gave up and struggled so hard the cream churned into butter and he climbed up. Stevenson is that second mice.
          Inspirational....

Comment

Fixed this for you!: A few men, or more aptly, cowardly mice, one of which was Adonis Stevenson, formed a partnership, a violent gang, whose mission among others was to enslave women and young girls. They, including Stevenson was arrested because no less than 32 accusations were placed against the four men, including Adonis - prostitution, death threats, assault and battery. Adonis was found guilty of beating the girls and served only a 48 months sentence.

The victims were aged from 17 to 25 at the time Stevenson forced them into prostitution, but most likely some were younger. If they didn't obey, he threated them further with violence and beat them. He also had these women beat on each other in front of him. This is a man who used women and young girls for his own gain and sick pleasure. He even forced women to beat each other up in front of him. He never fully paid for the crimes he committed against women and young girls. Adonis is no man, he is a coward, or mouse for the sake of this discussion.

Schoolboy, at least figure out who the hell you are idolizing before idolizing them! Otherwise, you end up looking like all you have between your ears is a fart instead of gray matter.
            Last edited by richardt; 03-05-2015, 01:46 PM.

Comment

"second mice"

Comment

So you're pimping and beating up your professor's underage daughter?

Comment

Working...
                X