No announcement yet.

Groves vs Johnson RBR

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Groves vs Johnson RBR

Skeete vs Symonds on at the moment, 3rd round.

30 - 27 Skeete

He did have Symonds down in the last round but it was ruled a slip. Skeete looks good when he throws but is wide open, can see him stopping Symonds before the 6th.

Comment

The class showed and it's stopped in the 4th after Skeete puts Symonds down with a good combination. Previously the referee paused the fight to allow the doctor to look at a cut on Symonds' head.

Symonds never looked like he was in the fight and Skeete dominated from the outside. Skeete was 6" taller than his opponent.

Comment

Watching this as well, great night of boxing ahead.

Skeets looked pretty good, should be brought along reasonably slow though based on that performance, totally outclassed Symons tonight though.

Comment

They need to work on his defences, he's way too open for anything past domestic level. Would like to see a rematch with McDonagh in 6 - 9 months to see how he's progressed.

Buglioni up next against Healy.

Comment

Yeah Skeets looked decent but left himself open at times. I'm just happy I don't have to listen to Buncey till later on.

Comment

Anyone got a link for groves fight and card? Greatly appreciated if so.

Comment

More people need to watch these British or German cards, they have fantastic Boxing but most users ignore it completely and only focus on the more popular HBO cards......

I wanna see what this kid has..

Comment

Another with no defence, shouldn't really be getting caught with these silly shots. Healy down off a left hook.

Comment

Keep the updates comings, I'm stuck at the office

Comment

Working...
                    X