No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Evander Holyfield Blocks The Sale of His Olympic Medal

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by THE LARRY View Post
    You have a racist mindset and thats no better than a ghetto mindset,instead of judging others,look at yourself in the mirror and focus on your flaws
    Aren't you the guy that literally went on a week long binge of posting death threats to 50 Cent on twitter?

Comment

You have a racist mindset and thats no better than a ghetto mindset,instead of judging others,look at yourself in the mirror and focus on your flaws
      Actually you have a racist mindset, even if it isn't hateful it's clear you have a bias for your own race. I can judge Holyfield all I want what are people supposed to do when they read this story? what do you think was meant to happen? people judge and give their take on what's happening to Holyfield. A guy losing $200 Million dollars is ridiculous

Comment

Originally posted by howdy potna View Post
        Aren't you the guy that literally went on a week long binge of posting death threats to 50 Cent on twitter?

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
          Actually you have a racist mindset, even if it isn't hateful it's clear you have a bias for your own race. I can judge Holyfield all I want what are people supposed to do when they read this story? what do you think was meant to happen? people judge and give their take on what's happening to Holyfield. A guy losing $200 Million dollars is ridiculous
          explain?how am i racist please tell me,im not the one calling people racial slurs and thinking it is funny

Comment

yea i did that,the difference between me and most people is i am man enough to admitt what i did...you be on twitter to with that racist ****

you are so full of **** it is funny,you got connections with the mods yet this is your 3rd account in a month

Comment

yea i did that

I feel sorry for any individual that would do this. How fucked up of a life do you have to have to even do something like that? Oh well you do you!

Comment

explain?how am i racist please tell me,im not the one calling people racial slurs and thinking it is funny
                Really? You just happen to hype up Berto claiming he's elite and clean,
                yet Morales is an overrated bum and cheater? That has nothing to do with racial bias?

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                  Really? You just happen to hype up Berto claiming he's elite and clean,
                  yet Morales is an overrated bum and cheater? That has nothing to do with racial bias?
                  I never once called Berto Elite,not once,And yea Morales tested positive for a weight loss drug,he missed weight the 1st time and not gets caught using a weight loss drug,,,but according to you he is clean yet you are on here calling floyd a drug cheat and he never failed a test,you are going off of rumors,yet wanna give morales a pass

but all that to the side you called me the n-word on more that 1 occasion and thats a coward move,dont hide online with your racial slurs,say it to someones face like a man,

Comment

Wait he lost over $200 million? MILLION? HOW do you lose that much money??

God damn that really is ghetto spending.

Comment

Wait he lost over $200 million? MILLION? HOW do you lose that much money??

God damn that really is ghetto spending.
                      have you seen broke for broke? he bought a big ass house but torn it down and built a super mansion with 2 bowling alleys and 100 rooms.

Comment

Working...
                      X