No announcement yet.

Mark Hunt getting into shape!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SirChaelSonnen View Post
    Lol, i got the genetics to be really cut if i trained hard, diet is just obvious, you can't eat pizza n burgers everyday n have the ability to train hard as well (You might think you're trainin hard but really youre producin more sweat and gettin gassed 'cos of your diet). if i eat loads wid not much exercise i don't put on bare weight (Maybe like a stone - a stone n a half), but it do get bare fat, but when i start eatin n trainin normal again i get toned and cut...
    It's not just pizza and burgers. The basic science is burning more calories than you consume, or so they say.

Comment

Really makes you wonder why this guy wasted the majority of his MMA career by being out of shape with no motivation. One of the reasons I never liked him.

Comment

Originally posted by boxkickboxmma View Post
        Really makes you wonder why this guy wasted the majority of his MMA career by being out of shape with no motivation. One of the reasons I never liked him.
        What a stupid comment.

Mark Hunt is a kickboxer, who is having a second career in MMA.

He did great in K-1, and he is apparently taking his UFC run seriously.

Comment

If that's real, he looks pretty good. I've always liked seeing him fight. Even though he had a bit of a gut in the past, the mofo could fight!

Lol, i got the genetics to be really cut if i trained hard, diet is just obvious, you can't eat pizza n burgers everyday n have the ability to train hard as well (You might think you're trainin hard but really youre producin more sweat and gettin gassed 'cos of your diet). if i eat loads wid not much exercise i don't put on bare weight (Maybe like a stone - a stone n a half), but it do get bare fat, but when i start eatin n trainin normal again i get toned and cut...
          Wow, you sound like a fucking ******.

Is anyone here fluent in ****** that could translate this shit post for me?

Comment

Originally posted by boxkickboxmma View Post
            You don't do what he did with no motivation. There are plenty of guys who look to be in better shape than he is that didn't accomplish anywhere near what he did.

Comment

looks like a lhw now.

Comment

Originally posted by Nodogoshi View Post
                What a stupid comment.

Mark Hunt is a kickboxer, who is having a second career in MMA.

He did great in K-1, and he is apparently taking his UFC run seriously.
                Stupid because it's true? The guy was grossly overweight/out of shape during most of that horrid losing streak. Now he's almost 40 and finally getting into the best shape he can possibly be in, and you see the results. It's just wasted potential on his behalf.

Comment

Originally posted by ABOSWORTH View Post
                  If that's real, he looks pretty good. I've always liked seeing him fight. Even though he had a bit of a gut in the past, the mofo could fight!

Wow, you sound like a fucking ******.

Is anyone here fluent in ****** that could translate this shit post for me?
                  It shocks me that you have well over 15,000 posts on an internet forum in less than 5 years but don't have the ability to read what's on the ****in screen...

Go back to school kid. This is a ****in internet forum son, I'm not writing a letter to the ****in Queen am I, If I was then I wouldn't write like that. The other geezer understood it!

You understand this you little sarcastic, lonely, insecure piece of **** rat?

Comment

It shocks me that you have well over 15,000 posts on an internet forum in less than 5 years but don't have the ability to read what's on the ****in screen...

Go back to school kid. This is a ****in internet forum son, I'm not writing a letter to the ****in Queen am I, If I was then I wouldn't write like that. The other geezer understood it!

You understand this you little sarcastic, lonely, insecure piece of **** rat?
                    It surprises you that someone could make 9 posts a day over the course of 5 years on a boxing forum? That's such a lame argument. I'm glad you have the ability to not type like a fucking ****** though. I'm impressed. How long did it take you to put that paragraph together? Did you have someone proof read it for you first? Stupid little boy. Don't post on my profile again, faggot.

Comment

Abo going HAM like Mark Hunt

Comment

Working...
                      X