Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Danny Garcia/Postol purse bid moved yet AGAIN.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Danny's next fight is going to be at 147.

I hope that means Broner or Matthysse vs Postol for the vacant belt next

Comment

This fight isn't gonna happen. Garcia should just save everyone's time by announcing he will move up to 147 because that's what it seems like he will do.

He been struggling with the weight since Matthysse, lucky they gave him the benefit of the doubt when he re-weighed.

Comment

Originally posted by Daylyt View Post
        Danny shook, he knows he been riding his fluke ass career as much as he can and now its time to pay the piper. I mean if Danny retired today and never fought again would anyone even care?
        why would he be shook? according to you guys he was supposed to die last year. lmao

Comment

Originally posted by B0XEO View Post
          Danny's next fight is going to be at 147.

I hope that means Broner or Matthysse vs Postol for the vacant belt next
          matthysse doesnt want it.

Comment

al needs to just make the fight or make the Petersen fight for danny.

Comment

Incredible how patient the governing bodies have become. On the past, Garcia would've been stripped from one or more of his titles. What money can buy.

Comment

Roca is lurking..lmao

Comment

D.Garcia has said he's moving up to 147, why are they even wasting time with this?

Comment

Stop ****ing about and either move Danny up or make the Postol fight. What exactly is the issue?

Comment

What's the point? Second new date.... same as the Wilder/Stiverne fight.

I bet they aren't close to a deal... so what's the point? Stop moving it and go to bids

Comment

Working...
                      X