No announcement yet.

Mayweather- Maidana undercard?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Adamjr91 View Post
    This would be far more believable if Bob Arum was running this show. However from what I've seen from previous Mayweather undercards, it is pretty unlikely for those average boxers to flood the card.
    Not sure why you think that. They seem to be pushing hard to make Love a star but he was damn lucky he wasn't knocked out on the last Maidana Mayweather card. Ishe Smith fought on the Mayweather Canelo card.

Comment

Originally posted by Mick6 View Post
      Not sure why you think that. They seem to be pushing hard to make Love a star but he was damn lucky he wasn't knocked out on the last Maidana Mayweather card. Ishe Smith fought on the Mayweather Canelo card.
      He's saying flooding it...I don't think all of them will be on there... but possibly one or two on the televised portion, some more on the untelevised. In the Guerrero card he had Theophane and Ishe I think....

Comment

Originally posted by Hougigo View Post
        Not flood the card... but one of them will be on there.... Vasquez/Bey is rumored for late August.... wouldn't be surprised to see it trickle into September and they say it's nothing but title fights with Bey/Vasquez, LSC/TBA and Caballero/Hall
        Vasquez-Bey certainly won't be the chief support for the card and it is quite a nice match up. Vasquez comfortably schools him in a half decent scrap.

Originally posted by Mick6 View Post
        If I remember correctly Love-Periban was an absolute war at times. The Smith-Molina fight was an eyesore but more often than not mayweather undercard fights don't let you down.

Comment

Vasquez-Bey certainly won't be the chief support for the card and it is quite a nice match up. Vasquez comfortably schools him in a half decent scrap.

If I remember correctly Love-Periban was an absolute war at times. The Smith-Molina fight was an eyesore but more often than not mayweather undercard fights don't let you down.
          Unless they get a bigger name than LSC, it'll most likely be LSC. But that could be before it

Comment

I know santa cruz is on the card. I hope keith Thurman is on the card

Comment

This would be far more believable if Bob Arum was running this show. However from what I've seen from previous Mayweather undercards, it is pretty unlikely for those average boxers to flood the card.
              Completely agree, gbp/ Floyd almost always put t least two good names on the undercard while at times it seems that Tr goes put of their way to ensure that their undercard are garbage b/c according to them nobody watches the undercard

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfan91 View Post
                Any news on who is going to be on it?
                Broner vs matthysse ?
                Or maybe that fight should have its own show.

Comment

Completely agree, gbp/ Floyd almost always put t least two good names on the undercard while at times it seems that Tr goes put of their way to ensure that their undercard are garbage b/c according to them nobody watches the undercard

Comment

Originally posted by RENT A KI11 View Post
                    Broner vs matthysse ?
                    Or maybe that fight should have its own show.
                    I think they are both fighting on September 6th; one of them is fighting Lopez

Comment

Working...
                    X