No announcement yet.

Anyone here use Creatine?does it help?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
    Does it give you more energy before working out and help gains??thinking bout getting some for my pre workouts..been drinking Whey Protein after my workouts
    try drinking your own piss.

Comment

Originally posted by WESS View Post
      No, creatine is not a stimulant. However it is used for bulking up. Downside is that you may gain water-weight. Meaning it could make you feel bloated. I use it every so often. If you use it, just cycle on and off and you should be fine.

Protein is a must no matter what. So unless of you eat within an hour of working out, keep drinking protein and make sure you buy something that is not complete ****. There are so many protein shakes out there that has fillers in them that is actually bad for. I.E. Muscle Milk. THE WORST!

Cytosport Muscle milk? What does it contain that is bad for you? Each batch is screened & tested for purity. How many other supplements companies do that? Maximuscle and I think Muscletech, both of which are overpriced rubbish.
      Apart from its a bit pricey its one of the best on the market and great for bulking.
      Noway near ''THE WORST!''

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
        Cytosport Muscle milk? What does it contain that is bad for you? Each batch is screened & tested for purity. How many other supplements companies do that? Maximuscle and I think Muscletech, both of which are overpriced rubbish.
        Apart from its a bit pricey its one of the best on the market and great for bulking.
        Metal contaminants like arsenic, cadmium, lead, and mercury. Which can have toxic effects on several organs in your body.

It is one of the worst, if not the worst (because it actually tastes the best IMO). I used to take it years ago before I became a nutritional consultant, like my wife who was the one that actually informed me about it.

Consumer Reports magazine: July 2010
        http://www.consumerreports.org/cro/m...view/index.htm

Some of the testing that these supplemental companies do are a joke btw... Look on the back of the bottles of most supplements, you won't find FDA's approval. Now, I’m not suggesting that all are bad but just pointing that out if you didn't know. I'm not against supplements either as I take a lot of them depending on where I am and the quality of the food that is available.

The problem I always see is that people don't read what they are actually taking (was guilty of that at one point). People are VERY uneducated with some of this stuff and they assume that it's safe when it's really not.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
          Dr. Joseph Mercola
          "The worst of the products tested was Muscle Milk Chocolate powder"
          http://articles.mercola.com/sites/ar...oison-you.aspx

More info from eMaxhealth
          http://www.emaxhealth.com/1506/14/36...vy-metals.html

Comment

Working...
          X