Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shocking PED revelations by T. Hauser. GBP, Mayweather, Quillin, Morales.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
    lol, montoya totally backed down. thats not even up for debate. smh. i know ur a montoya homer, in fact i suspect u are montoya. but i havent heard anything else about these rumors since the cease and desist letters from gbp.
    After the GB letter, he wrote that giant ass article on the whole situation.
    http://www.maxboxing.com/news/max-bo...for-the-record

That's pretty much all he had. How's that translate into backing down?

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
    and i never said montoya said he was just playing. wrong person friend.
    oh, okay, my bad.

Comment

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
      VADA offered to do testing for Pacquiao-Bradley and were flatly turned down.

Manny Steward (RIP) thought he was juicing. He sure looked like it in the late 80's.
      I guess I find it odd that Manny's opportunity to take the tests have all been left with refusals, excuses and negativity...but he still claims that he is willing to take randomized testing...

He is the only fighter today who blatantly avoids randomized testing at all costs...it's no coincidence that the first negotiations between him and Floyd ended with major excuses from Manny when he still hasn't had to take these tests to this day!
      It is a joke-when these rich bastards are asked to take a type of drug test,they SHOULD be willing to cooperate,yet we find the opposite when it comes to Manny and the sport thinks this is acceptable.

Personally,I would have loved to see him taking randomized testing back a few years ago when he was fighting Hatton and Cotto....

Comment

• Originally posted by damned1974 View Post
        I guess I find it odd that Manny's opportunity to take the tests have all been left with refusals, excuses and negativity...but he still claims that he is willing to take randomized testing...

He is the only fighter today who blatantly avoids randomized testing at all costs...it's no coincidence that the first negotiations between him and Floyd ended with major excuses from Manny when he still hasn't had to take these tests to this day!
        It is a joke-when these rich bastards are asked to take a type of drug test,they SHOULD be willing to cooperate,yet we find the opposite when it comes to Manny and the sport thinks this is acceptable.

Personally,I would have loved to see him taking randomized testing back a few years ago when he was fighting Hatton and Cotto....
        Wouldn't worry too much about Manny. Think even his ardent fans recognize he was likely juicing. Ever watch the ESPN 30:30 episode on the 1988 100m Olympic race? Looks like that's what we're getting here. Manny is Ben Johnson, minus getting caught but looking obvious as ****. But...as it turns out...Floyd just might be Carl Lewis...

Comment

• Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
          After the GB letter, he wrote that giant ass article on the whole situation.
          http://www.maxboxing.com/news/max-bo...for-the-record

That's pretty much all he had. How's that translate into backing down?

oh, okay, my bad.
          lol. im very familiar with the piece u posted. but it still does not address the fact that nothings been wrote on the topic at hand since your original piece. lol. that article had little to do with mayweather and his supposed positive tests and everything to do with gbp and montoyas beef.

Comment

• Originally posted by richardt View Post
            He doesn't have to take a test but was willing to for the Mayweather fight. That is a fact.
            LOL-so now you don't want Manny to take a randomized test,but it is ok if others do????? He is only "agreeing" to take a drug test for the Mayweather fight while the whole time he knows that him and Floyd are NOT fighting. It is posturing.

Fact is-Manny has refused randomized drug tests before and what you are also leaving out is the fact that Manny has refused a fight with Floyd in the past over randomized drug testing that he still to this day has not taken even though he has had many opportunitys,yet has declined!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
              back down? what do you mean by that? When did montoya back down? What do you mean by "whatever happened to that montoya article?" What article?

And are you going to link where montoya said he was "just playing" (your paraphrase)?
              I paraphrased "he was just playing".

Shoot me. He backed down.

GBP threatened with a lawsuit if he didn't factually support his claims then he started deleting articles from ESB, saying he never said this never said that, playing with words, ect.....

You know this. "Playing with words", "deleting articles", ect. He did it. He retracted his story after GBP threatened to get legal. It's well known and documented which is why I'm wondering why you're trying to debate this.

Again, I paraphrased "just playing". That's my way of saying when he was asked to prove his material, he essentially said thanks but no thanks (i.e deleting articles and retracting stories).

I mean who does that?

Comment

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                Wouldn't worry too much about Manny. Think even his ardent fans recognize he was likely juicing. Ever watch the ESPN 30:30 episode on the 1988 100m Olympic race? Looks like that's what we're getting here. Manny is Ben Johnson, minus getting caught but looking obvious as ****. But...as it turns out...Floyd just might be Carl Lewis...

LOL-quite possible!

Comment

• Some of yall need to quit acting like this is some dude making diss track about another rapper

This is a well known and respected boxing writer

But to put put it in terms you might understand, T. Hauser just ethered Fmj, GBP, Schaefer, USADA, Haymon, Berto, Peterson, Quillen, Morales

Some of these disses are career ending (if true) and theres a part two tomorrow

And Im gonna email Dan Rapheal, Steve Kim, Elie Seckback, Stevan a smith, Skip Bayless, bloodboxing, entertheareaus, dwyer, star, 50 cent

Comment

• Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
                    Some of yall need to quit acting like this is some dude making diss track about another rapper

This is a well known and respected boxing writer

But to put put it in terms you might understand, T. Hauser just ethered Fmj, GBP, Schaefer, USADA, Haymon, Berto, Peterson, Quillen, Morales

Some of these disses are career ending (if true) and theres a part two tomorrow

And Im gonna email Dan Rapheal, Steve Kim, Elie Seckback, Stevan a smith, Skip Bayless, bloodboxing, entertheareaus, dwyer, star, 50 cent

i hate to see a serious thread derailed by a troll, but this is funny stuff.

Comment

• Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
                      lol. im very familiar with the piece u posted. but it still does not address the fact that nothings been wrote on the topic at hand since your original piece. lol. that article had little to do with mayweather and his supposed positive tests and everything to do with gbp and montoyas beef.
                      But that's all he had! He heard something from a source and he asked questions (privately). Then GB made a bigger deal out of it by getting lawyers involved before Montoya was even ready to write about it and make it public (if he ever was). If Golden Boy had never sent the letter, chances are we would have never even heard anything about mayweather testing positive.

He has yet to accuse Mayweather of taking anything or threaten to write some mystery article you're referring to.

What exactly is he backing down from?
                      Last edited by DoktorSleepless; 11-19-2012, 04:55 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X