Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm Not Racist, Seriously.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think you might have found your match with these trolls..

Comment

Lol..............

Comment

Ya I know.

Except my only problem is throwing the term "******" around.

lol I mean if I went up to a group of Blacks on the corner unarmed and outmanned and I shouted:

"Hey what's up ******s, what you ******s doin?"

I bet my bottom dollar 1 will respond with a "what the **** did you just say?" Then I'd have a situation.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
          Ya I know.

lol I mean if I went up to a group of Blacks on the corner unarmed and outmanned and I shouted:

I bet my bottom dollar 1 will respond with a "what the **** did you just say?" Then I'd have a situation.
          , but is that what you would say if you walked up to a group of...dark skinned people?

Comment

Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
            Ya I know.

If you not gonna talk that way to a person in real life don't bother throwing those words around in here.. That's how I see it atleast.

Comment

Originally posted by D.I.E.S.E.L View Post
              , but is that what you would say if you walked up to a group of...dark skinned people?
              (serious face)

Makes no difference to me what skin color they wear, I just know I'm colorblind. And more than likely I'd probably get into a mean mugging match.

For a second. Not like it hasn't happened before.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

No you're not racist.

Just a dumb ****** with nothing better to do but throw racial slurs around and talk about black cocks. And you love jacking off to oiled up guidos.

But racist. Not at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Grand Champ View Post
                  If you not gonna talk that way to a person in real life don't bother throwing those words around in here.. That's how I see it atleast.
                  thats how you see it eh? The ignorance of some people, when i meet someone new and they are cool with someone i know and get too comfortable, then they start using the N word. I look at em' like, I've known you 5min and you're throwing the word around?

Comment

Originally posted by blaze778 View Post
                    No you're not racist.

Just a dumb ****** with nothing better to do but throw racial slurs around and talk about black cocks. And you love jacking off to oiled up guidos.

But racist. Not at all.
                    This is sig worthy.

Comment

Originally posted by D.I.E.S.E.L View Post
                      thats how you see it eh? The ignorance of some people, when i meet someone new and they are cool with someone i know and get too comfortable, then they start using the N word. I look at em' like, I've known you 5min and you're throwing the word around?
                      Ya.

But just to flip the coin around, I'm White skinned.

If a hispanic repeatedly refers to me as "gringo" or "guero" or a Black person calls me "Whiteboy". I'm going to let them know about it.

I mean joking by throwing race terms around is one thing, but it crosses a line when you read through demeaning intention.

Comment

Working...
                      X