No announcement yet.

The official Victor Ortiz Vs Brandon Rios Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by asgarth View Post
    does anyone have the clip when he sung the hurricane song before the berto fight? that was awkward lol
    Huh??? I wanna see that.............

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor_Tenma View Post
      I thought at some point people would be tired of Ortiz' quitting, guess I was wrong. I'll never understand why people gamble with the guy.
      Ortiz quits inside of 9 rounds. Bank on it.

Comment

Originally posted by RicspekOnMaName View Post
        Huh??? I wanna see that.............
        Yeah I don't think I've heard that one.

Comment

Holy fu*k boys I'm pumped for this one! I can't remember the last time I was genuinely excited for a fight that had such little meaning to it.

I mean, neither guy is anywhere near the top of the the division. I don't think they crack top 25.

But I mean, for the love of fu*k boys! Anyone got details on it yet?

Comment

Originally posted by b morph View Post
            Holy fu*k boys I'm pumped for this one! I can't remember the last time I was genuinely excited for a fight that had such little meaning to it.

I mean, neither guy is anywhere near the top of the the division. I don't think they crack top 25.

But I mean, for the love of fu*k boys! Anyone got details on it yet?
            Nope but looks like Vic gonna have to cut some weight doe...

Comment

This fight is so pointless but I'll enjoy every bit of it

Comment

Originally posted by ELPacman View Post
                This fight is so pointless but I'll enjoy every bit of it
                Couldn't have said it better ma self....doe it does have a point...the winner will have massive bragging rights over the loser....this beef is deep so that means a whole helluva lot

Comment

Originally posted by RicspekOnMaName View Post
                  Anyone who says they wouldn't watch

1. are not boxing fans
                  2. are a bunch of liars
                  3. Are ****s anyways...

true story!
                  Honestly that's the same thing people said for the Berto fight. Look for this to be over, just before it erupted.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary View Post
                    Honestly that's the same thing people said for the Berto fight. Look for this to be over, just before it erupted.

Comment

Originally posted by b morph View Post
                      Little meaning?

This fight has more meaning to it than any fight in the past 10 years.

These guys grew up together. Sparred when they were kids. Used to be best of friends. Had a falling out, Victor was being pushed as "The next Oscar De La Hoya".

THIS is what boxing should be. Two guys that just don't like each other putting hands on each other. None of the respect/handshake/smiling/posing for photos together crap. Throwback to Morales/Barrera.

Comment

Working...
                      X