Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

white people though...

Comment

Originally posted by MikeEhrmantraut View Post

But those lazy hispanics though, right Trump lovers?
      Uhhh only one group on that graph looks really bad from a population ratio perspective (and it's not whites or hispanics).
      Last edited by ////; 05-11-2016, 09:56 AM.

Comment

If you have a population of 90 percent white and the welfare recipient is 60 percent then it is high. But with that 90 percent white population with the minorities getting the 40 percent welfare.. that is out of whack.

So **** ******s,nigs,spics and coolies on welfare!! their numbers is not in proportion to their population percentage...

Comment

Originally posted by ßringer View Post
          My dad supported a family of 5 on a machinist's salary without the need for my mother to work only 20 years ago.

Try doing that shit nowadays when you're competing with some **** in Indo-China who will do the same job you do for 57 cents a day.

Life in this country has changed so dramatically just in my own time on this earth. The 90s was a pretty amazing time to be alive. The technological boom created jobs everywhere, the housing market was accessible for common workers, college was much more affordable, we had a national surplus, and the dollar had so much more buying power.

On that machinist's salary that my dad made not only could he support a family of 5, but he also bought his own home, opened his own business, and put his kids through college.

All that stuff is gone now. You can't do any of that shit if you're not making major bank these days. I don't think kids these days even realize how different things were economically in this country back then.
          There are a lot of jobs in manufacturing today that are going unfilled because workers don't have the skills to operate highly technical equipment. I think the disparity in qualified workers will become more pronounced in this 21st century economy as companies replace humans with machines. Self driving cars are here and will become mainstream in the next 10-20 years. Many retailers are using self serve checkout kiosks and fast food restaurants will eventually follow suit. That said, the government needs to investing in education more than ever.

Comment

Me and you are going to have problems.

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
              There are a lot of jobs in manufacturing today that are going unfilled because workers don't have the skills to operate highly technical equipment. I think the disparity in qualified workers will become more pronounced in this 21st century economy as companies replace humans with machines. Self driving cars are here and will become mainstream in the next 10-20 years. Many retailers are using self serve checkout kiosks and fast food restaurants will eventually follow suit. That said, the government needs to investing in education more than ever.
              When schools in some of the states Bringer mentioned continue to use out of date text books (except of course the updated history books that try and make slavery look better) how can you possibly expect people to be prepared for those jobs.

The disgraceful reality is that these state, which are "right to work" states, bring in foreign companies and give them tax breaks so there is no money to improve schools. In turn, the schools in the rural, poor and urban areas educate kids only to fill the $7.50-$12 an hour jobs that these companies. These companies do not provide benefits and the republican governors are blocking them from getting heath care.

The federal government can't allow states to continue to create a class of undereducated, underpaid workers without health benefits.

Comment

Originally posted by ßringer View Post
                Do you have any sources to back up your claim that ER visits are so high because of gang violence?

Because I've never seen a single correlation drawn between the two.

And "states rights" is a cop-out argument that allows for discrimination and human rights violations. If we left slavery up to the states I'm sure Mississippi, Alabama, Kentucky, and others would all still be operating on slave labor today.
                1. Go read anything about costs of ER in big cities. To think chicago's ER doesn't run up huge costs dealing with violent injuries is absurd.

2. When did I say "states rights"... I clearly said federal government should be in charge of civil rights/disputes.. Gay marriage, abortion, slavery, etc... Major issues involving civil rights and/or major disputes...

Comment

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
                  Spun? I thought men lie, women lie, but numbers don't lie. Hmm
                  When you add the per capita factor to the stats all you're doing is trying to make it look like more blacks are on public assistance. Like you said the numbers don't lie and they show that more whites receive public assistance.

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                    With whites, it's the bottom feeding 20% of whites

With blacks, it's the norm,, with 70% of blacks..

When 2/3 of your race is on welfare, sorry you will get stereotyped
                    Do any of you ever consider why so many blacks in America receive public assistance? Of course not. Whether people want to admit it or not, when it comes to being gainfully employed your skin color plays a large part. There are some places in America where your skin color matters less but through out the majority of America what type of employment you may obtain is strictly based on your ethnicity.
                    For example - this is from personal experience. When I lived in Northern California I worked for a large telecommunications company for a decade. Highest position held was in management. For the record I am college educated. I got married and my wife an I moved to Texas. Major mistake. Once in Texas the best job I could land was a temporary position in a smaller company doing similar duties to which I supervised at my previous employer. Might I add it took me two years just to land the temp position. There were two white males that I worked with in California who had lesser positions and less education than I (one happened to be fired by the California employer) which relocated to Texas (same area) a year after I. My work experience and skills (references to back it up) obliterate theirs. Both of these men were able to land permanent positions making more money than they did in California (higher level positions) in less than two months after they arrived. Both landed their position by submitting resumes. No hookups, no leads. Job hunting in the same manner as I.
                    For those of you not familiar with America, the cost of living is significantly higher in California that it is in Texas and in a lot of cases so are the salaries.
                    You may speculate that I did not obtain employment because I blew the interview. That would be false because I barely go any interviews. Yet both of these men were able to obtain their employment with the first and only interview they received.
                    The point I'm trying to make is in a lot of places in America, in the job market, when you're white you're right. So when I see and hear so many people attempting to place the lazy tag and "just looking for a handout tag" on Black America I know you have no clue as to what you're talking about. And I know there is no way you would understand unless the shoe is placed on the other foot. On the same note, when I see so many in White America receiving public assistance, I say to myself what a waste of white skin because the opportunities are there to be had for white America if you want them (in most places) but so so many don't.

I almost forgot - I don't have an ethnic name. So you would not know my ethnicity unless we meet.
                    Last edited by HAY-B; 05-11-2016, 03:57 PM.

Comment

The real question is...

If the economy is so good... then why are 45 million Americans on foodstamps?

Either Obama is lying about the real state of the economy...

Or the 45 million Americans on foodstamps are just lazy.

So what do you think?

Hussein Obama lying?

45 million Americans just lazy?
                      Last edited by MokMok V2; 05-11-2016, 07:46 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X