No announcement yet.

Bob Arum on Floyd Mayweather J-Prince beef

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by !WAR GUERRERO! View Post
    he didnt give em an advanced lol, mayweather got extorted and arum paid it. (pretty sure arum took it out of mayweather pay cut and then some but it was extortation)

Mayweather wanted to cut prince out of his % so he requested arum to move the fight a few months back so he will be in the clear and out of his contract with prince so he wouldent have to pay him that $$$$, prince isnt stupid he knew mayweather was trying to be slick so he went to collect his percentage from floyd anyways and he got it even though that fight had nothing to do with him in the end lol.

arum was protecting his commodity but arum old school he knew what it was, arum aint care he seen more ruthless dudes than prince.
    Floyd gambled the money and spent it, that was the story. Floyd wasn't making the type of money he was making now but at the time he was already spending big he already bought tons of expensive clothes, and gambled and bought nice cars, Arum even said Floyd had no idea how to write a check when he was under him. This is why Floyd is nothing without Haymon, he is no different than Manny Pacquiao, both guys are incompetent only danger is Pacquiao might one day be president where Floyd would never win a political seat unless its in corrupt Detroit where they would probably vote for him in a landslide victory.

Comment

Well, it's well known in Texas that J.Prince is someone you don't **** with. I remember a story about Mosley getting knocked out by one of rap-a-lot(j.prince's) guys. He told master p to let go of pimp c after master p called to get a green light to kill him. He's gotten drake to leave lil wayne and his company for them stealing money from him. Had diddy running for getting into a confrontation with drake.

Had scarface unbanned from Chicago because he had ties with the leader of the GD's. This story here really isn't too bad or anything outta the myth of J.Prince and his power

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
        Floyd gambled the money and spent it, that was the story. Floyd wasn't making the type of money he was making now but at the time he was already spending big he already bought tons of expensive clothes, and gambled and bought nice cars, Arum even said Floyd had no idea how to write a check when he was under him. This is why Floyd is nothing without Haymon, he is no different than Manny Pacquiao, both guys are incompetent only danger is Pacquiao might one day be president where Floyd would never win a political seat unless its in corrupt Detroit where they would probably vote for him in a landslide victory.
        lol because the Philippine govt isn't corrupt

green k for the laughs

Comment

Originally posted by JStill Unbiased View Post
          My man, it doesn't anger me. it does bother me that you routinely make it your business to log onto to this website to spew bull**** on a day to day basis. Like, for what? And it's almost always regarding Mayweather. What the hell is your problem? It's like one minute you want to be an objective poster, then the next you turn into spoon or sweethooks. Like bruh, are you ******ed or something? You really just be saying **** like you know wassup in particular fighters lives and camps, or you talking facts and you never are.
          ^ He really doesn't seem angered or upset at all

Comment

Originally posted by hhs661 View Post
            lol because the Philippine govt isn't corrupt

green k for the laughs
            Philippines is corrupt third world country, read my reply over again to understand what I was saying clearly. I said the only Floyd would win a political office is in a corrupt city like Detroit. Basically both guys are incompetent and can only win in places with corruption and ignorance.

Philippines and Detroit.

Comment

You better be born in a 1950s suburb, because people from the hood dont fight fair most of them use weapon. Also that isnt deevel speaking he was qouting bernard hopkins.

What i find strange is bob arum saved floyd, yet the spoiled little prick hates on the old man and so do his fanboys. I know uncle roger and floyd sr have nothing but love for arum, because they are old school and know what he did for them, floyds not from the street obviously, when that money runs short and he cant afford those 247 bodyguards that boy is going to get wrecked bad, ti is from the street and he was ready to brawl until floyds bodyguards stepped in. Floyd doesnt know how to show respect to real dudes.
              What do you mean by real? People who will kill you with weapons or assault you because they are insecure and you're sleeping with their ex? haha you go ahead and be real...I guess I'm fake

Arum hates Floyd because Floyd was smart enough to leave him and take the money with him.. Floyd resents Bob because he saw Floyd as a "worker" and not on his level

Grow up

Comment

You better be born in a 1950s suburb, because people from the hood dont fight fair most of them use weapon. Also that isnt deevel speaking he was qouting bernard hopkins.

What i find strange is bob arum saved floyd, yet the spoiled little prick hates on the old man and so do his fanboys. I know uncle roger and floyd sr have nothing but love for arum, because they are old school and know what he did for them, floyds not from the street obviously, when that money runs short and he cant afford those 247 bodyguards that boy is going to get wrecked bad, ti is from the street and he was ready to brawl until floyds bodyguards stepped in. Floyd doesnt know how to show respect to real dudes.
                For real...good post! The stupid things some people post here is agonizing do! "well well umm let them put down the baseball bats floyd woulda..." Lol floyd would not have done ****. Boxers are great at boxing and guys who crack heads crack heads well....I doubt many have been in that situation, its ugly and it involves a lot more than throwing hands.

There are guys who can deal that way and Floyd and his guido henchmen are not some of them. And its not about if Arum us a "good" guy or not...
                Last edited by billeau2; 01-26-2016, 07:46 PM.

Comment

Tyson fury or mike tyson?
                  Mike Tyson. It was a black canadian guy I believe.

Tyson Fury always gets a lil angry anyway tbh

Comment

Working...
                  X