No announcement yet.

heres a treat for you guys enjoy!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• heres a treat for you guys enjoy!

ok i came across an an app that you download on your phone, you can call anyone and what ever number you want to show on their called id it shows, so if u call ur lady for example and u imput a number u want her to see on her caller id, or if she had that number saved with someones name it will show that, i loaded the app long time ago but got a new phone and wasnt on the app store no more, no problem just loaded it from google. it can be use for fun and prank or find out some good stuff. you can change the voyce and record calls , you only have a 2 minute window to talk per call tho. search bluff my call
    Last edited by JAMES_THUNDER; 01-10-2013, 01:18 PM.

my friend used my phone to call his baby moma from a dudes number that he thought had something going with her, he acted like if he was hanging with the guy and he spilled all the beans. the girl then opened up and kept saying sorry. little did she know the guy she was dating was nowere near us and hadnt said ish lol.

Comment

Tried reading your post but your sig prevented me.

Comment

Originally posted by Golden View Post
        Tried reading your post but your sig prevented me.
        lol thanks, green k sent.

Comment

well sht i did this to my exs friends pic and bam.. surely some jerks did post up some of our vacation pics from cabo back in 2010 in some pinoy forum. wtf..

Comment

What's the app called?

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy1 View Post
              What's the app called?
              Bluff my call i posted it at the bottom .

Comment

Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
                well sht i did this to my exs friends pic and bam.. surely some jerks did post up some of our vacation pics from cabo back in 2010 in some pinoy forum. wtf..

Lol wrong thread man thats another of my threads, but yeah isn't it crazy ? Now if u posted those pics for real maybe even people would think its bs and it ain't u. Cuz they're online lol.

Comment

Originally posted by JAMES_THUNDER View Post
                  Bluff my call i posted it at the bottom .
                  Thanks must have missed that, I'm at work and half asleep due to boredom so I'll blame that.

Comment

Working...
                  X