Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If DLH Struggled with an Old Whitaker...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kingroy View Post
    i agree with evrything youve said in this thread, but come on, you know maragrito would get schooled by floyd.... margarito is good but not that great...
    Right but then again that wasn't my point.

I think and I've always thought he would lose to Floyd because much like most other people he's tailor made. But that doesn't change the fact that he's a bigger threat and MUCH BIGGER threat than Carlos "tata" Baldomir.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
      Why in the **** was Freitas the underdog against Diaz?

Sin you're out of your element here. Styles make fights something you've never grasped in your entire life.
      Freitas was the underdog because people felt he was going to lose. And guess what, he did. If you're implying that accomplishments mean nothing in setting odds, why do you keep bringing up Mayweather's resume? Why are you choosing to be such an idiot and blind hater?
      Last edited by !! $iN; 04-30-2007, 12:36 PM.

Comment

but till now now answer for my question about why DHL choose Mayweather?

Comment

Right but then again that wasn't my point.

I think and I've always thought he would lose to Floyd because much like most other people he's tailor made. But that doesn't change the fact that he's a bigger threat and MUCH BIGGER threat than Carlos "tata" Baldomir.
          well yeah i know that, but Baldomir WAS the undisputed welterweight champion....

but anyway i dont have to worry about floyd ever being an ATG cause De la Hoya will finish him and hopefully shut up all Floyd's nuthuggers...they evne try to compare him with sweet pea...

Comment

Are you questioning the fact that Whitaker is an all time great?

Or are you questioning the fact that Floyd hasn't fought anyone?
            no. i'm sure he's not questioning anything you commented, but just your overall view on these forums are ridiculous. floyd is an all time great, and he will be a future hall of famer also. add to that, as if i never explained this to you before, floyd is atop the p4p list? how is he atop that list when he hasn't fought anybody. will you question boxing experts who have been around the sport?

Comment

Originally posted by pbftxrs316 View Post
              no. i'm sure he's not questioning anything you commented, but just your overall view on these forums are ridiculous. floyd is an all time great, and he will be a future hall of famer also. add to that, as if i never explained this to you before, floyd is atop the p4p list? how is he atop that list when he hasn't fought anybody. will you question boxing experts who have been around the sport?
              No, it's because he's fought 36 guys that all fight exactly the same and are tailor made for him.

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
                Well maybe Pernell is better than PBF? And maybe Pernell wasnt past it? And maybe PBF might even be better at 34. Things arent as straighfforward as that.
                that's very true i gree....we can't just go by paper, math is a precise method to get a right answer but boxing is unpredictable

Comment

Working...
                X