Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

V. Ortiz claims he worked @ Burger King @ the age of 12. (video)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• V. Ortiz claims he worked @ Burger King @ the age of 12. (video)

Im starting to buy into the Bam Bam Rios and other's stories from Garden City that some of Victor Ortiz' background stories are fake.
    Check out this HBO promo video for Victor Ortiz:
    HBO Boxing: Victor Ortiz Interview (HBO) - YouTube

*He claims the last time he saw his father he was 12, and he had just got home from working at Burger King. lol. I thought the legal working age in the U.S was 16!

*Claims he got into boxing @ the age of 7. And in many other interviews he's claimed it was at the age of 9.

Thoughts?

I think it has to do more with him being an air head.

*Nevermind just watched the interview, I can def see HBO writing up a script for the interview. I mean the core of his stories on his background are true but I think HBO told him what to say in the interview.
    Last edited by Zarco; 09-27-2011, 09:57 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Und1sputed619 View Post
      Im starting to buy into the Bam Bam Rios and other's stories from Garden City that some of Victor Ortiz' background stories are fake.
      Check out this HBO promo video for Victor Ortiz:
      HBO Boxing: Victor Ortiz Interview (HBO) - YouTube

*He claims the last time he saw his father he was 12, and he had just got home from working at Burger King. lol. I thought the legal working age in the U.S was 16!

*Claims he got into boxing @ the age of 7. And in many other interviews he's claimed it was at the age of 9.

Thoughts?
      Jesus christ ortiz! He needs to have a walking violinist with him at all times.

Comment

Attention whore he is ! Ive met ppl like him, they have to lie to get attention.

Comment

Originally posted by Shogunofharlem1 View Post
          Jesus christ ortiz! He needs to have a walking violinist with him at all times.

ROFL

Comment

hes a liar

Comment

Working...
            X