Clear All

That Kessler is a BIG STIFF IDIOT!!

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
      Shots...kind of fired.
      LOL. funny.

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
        True. Hearn/Froch has won the PR battle quite clearly.

If this fight falls through there is no way, even for someone as blinded by Kessler love as you, to blame it on Froch.

Ball has been in Kessler's court for a month and he has suddenly gone very, very quiet. Gee I wonder why?

It's 5 pm here in Texas so it must be after 10pm in England and Denmark and no word on this fight being signed. I have to assume that Kessler has done what everyone but you knew he would do and found an excuse not to sign.

Comment

Originally posted by -PANDA- View Post
          if this fight falls through my opinion on kessler would really depend on whom he faces next...

if it's someone like bika or oosthuizen more power to him...if it's a scrub i'm inclined to side with froch on this one
          Do you think Kessler might be willing to fight Bute?

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
            Do you think Kessler might be willing to fight Bute?
            i would go as far as saying bute is tailor made for kessler...too strong, great jab and a good body puncher

he probably wouldn't rip through bute like froch did as kessler isn't as agressive but i do think he would stop him

Comment

Kessler has won 46 pro fights with only two losses and he has won 35 of these fights by KO. He holds a win over Froch. Now if he won't agree to Froch's terms and fight Froch in Froch's hometown he is no longer a warrior? He will be exactly the same fighter he has always been whether he fights Froch or not. Froch is just trying to insult Kessler into agreeing to his terms and it won't work. Why not offer Kessler a fight on neutral ground. It will probably be a close fight and Kessler can't win a close fight in Froch's hometown and they both know it.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                Kessler has won 46 pro fights with only two losses and he has won 35 of these fights by KO. He holds a win over Froch. Now if he won't agree to Froch's terms and fight Froch in Froch's hometown he is no longer a warrior? He will be exactly the same fighter he has always been whether he fights Froch or not. Froch is just trying to insult Kessler into agreeing to his terms and it won't work. Why not offer Kessler a fight on neutral ground. It will probably be a close fight and Kessler can't win a close fight in Froch's hometown and they both know it.

If Kessler wasn't willing to do it he shouldn't have stated so emphatically that he would.

Neutral ground is silly. The fight wouldn't make nearly as much money and to Sauerland Germany would be their only "neutral" ground and we know what that means.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                  Froch has offered a third fight clause at a neutral location. The fight does big money in the UK and fair is fair, Froch travelled to Denmark and Kessler said he would fight him any time, anywhere.

Famous last words, but I think Kessler will come through and take the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman932 View Post
                    If this fight falls through there is no way, even for someone as blinded by Kessler love as you, to blame it on Froch.

Ball has been in Kessler's court for a month and he has suddenly gone very, very quiet. Gee I wonder why?

It's 5 pm here in Texas so it must be after 10pm in England and Denmark and no word on this fight being signed. I have to assume that Kessler has done what everyone but you knew he would do and found an excuse not to sign.
                    LoL You idiot... YDKSAB

Comment

Originally posted by the weebler ii View Post
                      froch has offered a third fight clause at a neutral location. The fight does big money in the uk and fair is fair, froch travelled to denmark and kessler said he would fight him any time, anywhere.

Famous last words, but i think kessler will come through and take the fight.
                      just got confirmed!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X